• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jesi

Smash Ace
OMG it was SO MUCH MADNESS .... I <3 smash bros. and friends and drinks and pineapple upside down cake and nachos OH GAWD too good.

Sorry for everyone that came for the singles tournament. We had the teams tournament way early on and then there was like a pause...in which madness ensued ... and we all started getting really trashed, and then by the time more peeps arrived for singles...it was TOOOO LATE.... everyone was gone lol. But hey I hope everyone had fun! I know I did!

LONG LIVE MOONLIGHT MADNESS!!!!!!!!

darkrain

Smash Ace
dmac destroyed that young boys innocence, haha, anyway last night was too fun! Marcus dancing and ben repeatedly taking his shirt off for no reason = too good

only1Z

Smash Champion
Oh mah gawd~

You guys get an entire cake, 2 12 packs of soda, and still have TONS of dr. pepper. Livin the high life over there~

Jace08

Smash Lord
Barrio was awesome; I really had a great time. Jturley you have a great Marth and TL, those were some good 1v1s.

Cake.

Smash Cadet
Oh, so a small note:

This may be my last Barrio for a rather long while. [insert really sappy line here. You know, if you're in to that sort of thing].

But it's been a blasty blast. I really enjoyed getting ***-blasted by you fine gentlemen and ladies.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
One of 2 amazing sleep anomalies you can view at a Barrio Saturday night.
Geez, I wonder who the other guy is?

Oh, so a small note:

This may be my last Barrio for a rather long while. [insert really sappy line here. You know, if you're in to that sort of thing].

But it's been a blasty blast. I really enjoyed getting ***-blasted by you fine gentlemen and ladies.
Stupid Navy, taking our Benjamin away!

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
I wasnt playing very good against you xion, I was still stuck in melee mode.
You played melee?? Man where was I... I've been wanting to play you again for awile,
we all must have more epic melee matches next saturday >=D

Oh yeah and someone said they couldn't find this so:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QPbwe5bGbZY

I forgot about all the footage I got, I'm making a vid of "highlights" from Naka kon for all the people who attended. =)

CFMV

"The Marf"
Get outta here with that ****.

Stupid nebraskan.

^
^
| He's made 422 posts in 3 months, can anyone say SPAM?
|

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Cups has informed me that DYC is pro at PPL. So if him or anyone else wants to **** me in yet another game, I have it downloaded to my Wii and will be bringing it Saturday.

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately, I have just found out I will not be able to attend Barrio this Saturday. So it will have to wait unless someone else downloads the game.
Luckily, I actually have both Pokemon Puzzle League and the game it originated from, Tetris Attack (SNES) which if you haven't played one or the other, its the exact same game in normal mode, in PPL they simply added the 3D mode. But yeah I'd love to bring both and play them this saturday. I know theres an N64 setup at barrio, but is there a SNES? If not I'll try an get one to bring. haha cant wait... to own you all! Mwahahaha >:D

DYC

Smash Champion
Luckily, I actually have both Pokemon Puzzle League and the game it originated from, Tetris Attack (SNES) which if you haven't played one or the other, its the exact same game in normal mode, in PPL they simply added the 3D mode. But yeah I'd love to bring both and play them this saturday. I know theres an N64 setup at barrio, but is there a SNES? If not I'll try an get one to bring. haha cant wait... to own you all! Mwahahaha >:D
Pokemon Puzzle league actually originated as a game called Panel de Pon. Tetris Attack was a re-stylized version released later in the states.

Also the games are not exactly the same. In Pokemon puzzle league you only start getting the upside town triangle pieces on difficulties of 9 or higher. In tetris attack you start getting them on difficulties of three or higher. Also in tetris attack once you reach the Question Mark stage of a chain (20+) you stop receiving points for the chain. In pokemon puzzle league this problem was remedied, with chains of above 20 still awarding points.

This fix coupled with the fact that you can play on higher difficulties without the upside down triangle pieces allows for much higher scores in Pokemon Puzzle league if you are able to manipulate the pieces with the necessary speed and accuracy.

In other words, **** Imma **** you fools.

Also, serious Panel de Pon players only play time trial.

Jesi

Smash Ace
And yes, there is a SNES setup at the barrio. I love puzzle games! Someone show me where it's at!

LONG LIVE BARRIO!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Pokemon Puzzle league actually originated as a game called Panel de Pon. Tetris Attack was a re-stylized version released later in the states.

Also the games are not exactly the same. In Pokemon puzzle league you only start getting the upside town triangle pieces on difficulties of 9 or higher. In tetris attack you start getting them on difficulties of three or higher. Also in tetris attack once you reach the Question Mark stage of a chain (20+) you stop receiving points for the chain. In pokemon puzzle league this problem was remedied, with chains of above 20 still awarding points.

This fix coupled with the fact that you can play on higher difficulties without the upside down triangle pieces allows for much higher scores in Pokemon Puzzle league if you are able to manipulate the pieces with the necessary speed and accuracy.

In other words, **** Imma **** you fools.

Also, serious Panel de Pon players only play time trial.
YOU ****? lmao I can't wait to be the one doing the ******....... If we need the game I can bring for the N64.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Stealth is missing that dyc is the ****ing man at god**** PPL/TA/PDP type puzzle games.

Lol, this is gonna sound stupid, but he kept pace with azen at fc3, without having touched the game for probably 4-5 years. Now that may not sound like much, but I don't see any of you having a right to say how much you're are gonna **** who.

In case you didn't know azen is amazing at everything without trying.

Cake.

Smash Cadet
Umm, I don't know about how "awesome" stealth and DYC think they are, but one thing is for certain if I throw my proverbial hat into the ring with either of them:

I am gonna get ***** soooo hard that I'll be crying like a little vietnamese school girl. You know, the exact same way I get ***** in brawl and melee.

Oh, and the same goes for the rest of you.

Top Bottom