• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
Creepy jesi...just get david to do it!
Is there smash this weekend, ANDY'S IN TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesi

Smash Ace
can we return to our regular programming?

david got snk v capcom! it's pretty cool... and gauntlet legends lol for dreamcast... fun times.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
dyc next time st louis comes out there, im bringing the snes killer instinct so i can actually put up a fight lolz

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys, I had allot of fun last weekend out there, I definitely want to do that again soon.
Cups, we have to play more, we are just too equal. Fun matches man.
Darkrain, got 1 whole round off of you. That was my goal lol. I only have 1 more thing to say "warlock punch!"
DYC, What's a couple up throw rests between friends?

Peace KC, I'll be back soon

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
With the Barrio's new arcade sticks there shalt be no arcade stick johns.

This weekend, Guilty Gear! I'll play Ky exclusively (my main) to piss people off. I am teh cheep.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I mean...if you want to be serious....I can try to get better for you LW, you just actually have to stay.

dmac

Smash Champion
no ones getting slumped you idiot ****ing **** **** you echo **** WHAT THE **** IS SLUMPED ARHGHHHHH I HATE YOU

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Nah I'm not that good at GG, I just like to play and I have some teh cheep combo's with Ky. It's just that he's really good at mixing up low and high hits. Kinda like Sophitia in SC.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Not to be silly, but the basic premise of all fighters is to mix low and highs....quite distinct in all characters. But FRC'ed right, his combo's will usually 1) look cool 2) do a lot of damage.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
I haven't looked too far when to FRC except when you might get combo'd on an SD.

Favorite Ky combo: GS->2H->VT! It's so simple, yet so cool. As long as you don't get countered you'll do some viscious damage.

I'm not to serious into the game though, I know a little bit. I'm still learning the basics right now.

Echo

Smash Champion
no ones getting slumped you idiot ****ing **** **** you echo **** WHAT THE **** IS SLUMPED ARHGHHHHH I HATE YOU
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slump
pick your favorite :)

so would you guys have any room for the trip to MSOP2? they confirmed me the day off work for that friday, so I was wondering if I could hitch a ride with you donks, or start getting ready to drive myself and any other xyouscher that I can drag along.

oh and happy thanksgiving mah dudes

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
See ya tomorrow, KC! :)

Hey Nick I lost my number so can I have yours? *wink wink nudge nudge* No but really I lost your cell number. v_v

Jace08

Smash Lord
Hey everyone. If you don't remember, I was that one mediocre YL player who you all owned a few months ago. Believe it or not, I've actually been trying to come to Saturday smash pretty much ever since then, but have been unable to due to having Debate or finding a ride. I wish I lived closer.

Now that Debate's over, I'll try to make it tonight, but things look doubtful. Maybe next week...

king geedorah

Smash Rookie
Are there many other smashers from Topeka? Me and my friend are pretty good, but don't know anybody else around to play that's on our level. It's too sad.

dmac

Smash Champion
theres at least one smasher in topeka, hes "theblacksmasher" and would probably be interested in playin ya, he pops in this thread every now and then, so try to pm him to get his attention

if you want to drive a little ways we get together every saturday in kc to play, and we're pretty decent

Top Bottom