• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Echo

Smash Champion
but i'm teaming with phatgamer mangz :/

and the weather here is horrible hopefully its a little better for msop

Cups

Smash Ace
i hope "mufasah" is well aware that we are still going him link woot. I hope upgrayedd is aware that we will still call him coolpepper, and I hope that Z WILL SHUT THE **** UP FOR NOT SHOWING UP TO BARRIO FOR A MONTH!! z sucks.

So how dry do you want it? Do you like a little teeth, or a lot of teeth?

only1Z

Smash Champion
People seem to be thinking Z sucks, maybe this could be truth? Kreepn, sloppy and lots of pain mah boi.

*IT'LL BE OKAY COOPS, dmac didn't come for a while there, phat didn't come for a while, even dyc has been known to just skip out. People still seem to think they are atleast somewhat good people....you'll make it back some day.

Echo

Smash Champion
mang you better hope i dont see you kreepn round with that **** youll get snuck up

Jesi

Smash Ace
Markis, i'm confiscating that in the name of my birthday...and in the name of december as my official celebratory month!!! You best lay it on the pedastool of sacrifice for the Jesi-God to take, so that I may spare you my wrath!!!!!............

*I'm so jealous* :(

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Markis, i'm confiscating that in the name of my birthday...and in the name of december as my official celebratory month!!! You best lay it on the pedastool of sacrifice for the Jesi-God to take, so that I may spare you my wrath!!!!!............

*I'm so jealous* :(
Yes, be jealous of it's golden luster and triforce symbol on the front! However, I will not be touching this, the Phantom Hourglass, or the FE game Nick let me borrow till Winter Break!

Cups

Smash Ace
Sorry Guys, not going to Msop any more. I just got too much stuff to do for finals that I can't take off. Also, I have a lot for the dorms that I need to do. Sorry again, and go ahead and enter "massive johns" and "flames by Z about never showing up," and finally, "how I lied to David about the percentage of likelihood I would go" . . .

. . . here.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
v_v

I would ask for a partner, but really, if somebody wants to team with a Falcon in KC they won't start with me.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
SO I see no one has broke the silence about how wierd it was when Jace's ride showed up.

In that case!

*after a long beam struggle linkw00t breaks the silence! zomgwtfdbz!*

btw, need moar 2v1v1's and ffa's on HT. Also stop using glitches to win Z, you have no honor.

*gives everyone a Pity Final Smash*

only1Z

Smash Champion
We call that the freestyle darkrain combo, it happens whenever you see a darkrain combo, you just gotta ****in hit a sandbag.

Echo

Smash Champion
ok I need to know if I can hitch a ride with you guys to MSOP can somebody PLEASE holla at me even if you are just calling to tell me I can't come, I would really appreciate it. my number is 402-910-6299

darkrain

Smash Ace
kids going:
dark
jesi
phat
dmac
Z????

If Z doesnt come you can have his spot, I haven't anything from him about this tourney. Whats the deal Z-chan??

Jesi

Smash Ace
what the hell way to tell me now. jerk. you leave early on my birthday now this? ty :(

*sighs* not really interested in going to msop really.... we'll see. maybe if i twas like smym or something... *shrugs*.

only1Z

Smash Champion
skip msop, and I can still come over saturday? lol, I'M TRYING REAL HARD TO GET SUNDAY OFF NEXT WEEK THOUGH!

*all helll is breaking loose in the World of Warcraft*

Jesi

Smash Ace
trying?! you better **** well have it off or our friendship is over lol

but you better at least show up!

Echo

Smash Champion
im just trying to figure out what weather is gonna be like - i remember how bad KC gets weather from when we went to INN, and I just got a new car dont wanna **** that **** up, son!!

i'm gonna look into everything when i'm at work though... me and secks were gonna drive up but I heard theres gonna be alot of snow and stuff, we'll have to see... I agree with you Jesi sometimes I honestly dont feel motivated enough to go to this one, but for some reason I do wanna be there lol

SamDvds

Smash Ace
so jesi, if Z isnt going do you need a teams partner? Lol ever since Muba went MIA ive been able to be a free agent on teams its sooo nice

Jesi

Smash Ace
LETS DO IT! Double peach and stuff ftw!! <3 :) then you're coming? See you there! :D I know, I love the snow too i don't even have class today!!! yessss

Top Bottom