• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

darkrain

Smash Ace
DYC is only a douche to people he knows and to people who come off as arrogant or dumb. Neither apply here, jerk.

In any case the only competition you are probably going to find is in Kansas City, which is a little more than an hour away, but I'm sure you could carpool with DYC or dmac on Saturdays if you can make it out to Lawrence.

i want to see if i can randomly make it out here in winter again o.o
ima try for late january for some practice before pound 3

Cups

Smash Ace
darkrain only posts if there is some clarification issues on barrio smash or if the crew is traveling to a tournament and rides are getting worked out, and if Jesi is signed on to his account and is posting something ultra-feminine about how cute the kitties are or how great Mario Galaxy is, most likely ending the post with "BUAHAHA I'M DARKRAIN I'M SOOOO GOOD," and only one applies here, jerk.

btw jesi did you misspell asses? just checking to see if there was a new curse word i didn't know about.

Cups

Smash Ace
In order for a revival, DYC would have to up his flaming posts outside of this thread. . .

Go for glory DYC, flame noobs like you've never flamed them before. Search all of the Jiggs and Falcon threads and let your reign go without remorse. People will fear your name, and hopefully mine for AWAKENING YOUR TERROR ONCE MORE.

DYC

Smash Champion
The time for terror has long since passed.

Although it is pretty funny when I flame one person every like 8 months on the falcon boards and everyone is like OMG DYC IS BACK YAAAYYYY.

...****in weirdos.

Jesi

Smash Ace
lolol bye Cups!! :D

hey can we go out to dinner for my birthday this weekend guys? Maybe like somewhere nice, like IHOP? lol

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Oo Jesi i didnt know your b-day was this weekend...happy b-day. that makes you a saggitarius right? that is so cute b/c on the zodiac chart your best match up is a leo (darkrain is leo if i remember correctly?) ok now carry on talking about smash....i just had to point that out :)

Jesi

Smash Ace
hahahahah that was utterly cute and funny, but somehow i think only me and sam will think that :p

ummm SMEESH OWNSZZZZZ who all's going to MSOP anywayz??

Echo

Smash Champion
DAYUMNNN thats tough Mcgrouff. Plan B. We will find out.
daymn my dudes... people are firin' up the hate in here...
...but it does feel good, yes. I don't really have a partner anymore so I'll take whoevers open lol. I asked Z once but he was all like "nah mang i'm krust."
and im going to MSOP :)

M

Mufasah

Guess who?!

Got tired of my old name, people seemed to say it awkwardly so this one's a little bit more smooth.

First person besides dmac or darkrain to guess mah previous SWF name gets a dollar.

M

Mufasah

There, I removed the dramatic pic just for you Z.

It's linkw00t, because no one seems to be able to say it without feeling like an idiot.

So, Mufasa now. ^^

So now, Link wewt=Mufasah

Jace08

Smash Lord
Good news, Patrick and I are able to come tomorrow and get owned. That is, unless the weather gets as bad as it's forecasted to be.

We'll be there around 6; thanks for being a host and letting us come, Darkrain.

Top Bottom