• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
End of an era...now it's time for spacies to rule the world like they were destined to

Cups

Smash Ace
you guys tried to warn me about the kc srk guys, i should have listened...i should have listened... /shakes head

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
the core of kc srk is really really ****ing cool in person, but on facebook everyone tends to get dramatic and butthurt, and arguments are a common occurrence online no matter who you're dealing with

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Yup, it's pretty darn lame but I have to play in the pit for the school musical that weekend.
Hard times. Also put melee on the HYPE circuit and I bet cool stuff would happen. Or at least PM because it's more accessible. Hows your PM wolf?

Edit: Also every time I see Massive post something about Falcon I feel like he is staring me in the face and spitting on the sanctity of everything I do. How do I become legit?

Jace08

Smash Lord
lol I don't think there's anything wrong with the way you play rfrizzle. Just worry about getting your character to appear on the win screen, and your style of play should come naturally

also Rob recently moved the tourney to the 9th. Is that when you're busy, or is it the 3rd?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
not sure if i feel like going to nebraska. jace do you have a teammate for it?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yup, it's pretty darn lame but I have to play in the pit for the school musical that weekend.
Hard times. Also put melee on the HYPE circuit and I bet cool stuff would happen. Or at least PM because it's more accessible. Hows your PM wolf?
I'd love to put melee in it as a primary focus or run another circuit event. I'm going to do melee at the Nebraska event and I hope it's going to be at the other ones.

I haven't played the newest build of the game, I didn't care for wolf when I played the last version. I don't play P:M, mostly because I'd rather play melee/brawl since time playing smash is so limited.

not sure if i feel like going to nebraska.
I'll put you in the thread title.

Jace08

Smash Lord
robert already asked me and I said yes. But if the tourney date can't be changed and he can't go I'll team with ya

Top Bottom