• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

rpotts

Smash Lord
Yea, is anyone else down for lawerence games? I'm not going to KO, idk about the other Lawrence bros.

Also, dmac, your mom says you lack discipline.

:phone:

dmac

Smash Champion
the melee tourney just started but there is only 8 people in it, so it'll finish in 30 minutes????????????

z and i are gonna head to darkrain's when its gettin close to being finished

Cups

Smash Ace
Ggs to all the scrubs i destroyed last night, pretty sure all that's left is charred earth and scorched remains. Get on my level

SPIRE_FAN

Smash Cadet
Hey, just wanted to say thank you so much for coming to K.O.
Like I said before, the only way I practice smash is usually by myself due to how far you guys are, not actually meeting you, etc.
Anyway, I really want to get more involved with you guys. I really seek to level my skill with my characters and such. And I feel the best way is learning the hard way.
But GG's last night.

Jace08

Smash Lord
^was great meeting you man! Definitely did not expect to see anyone new there who knew how to l-cancel and stuff, it was a nice surprise. I don't know where you live but you should come hang with us saturday nights when we play. Typically we alternate between massive's (address in first post) and darkrain's place (he's in overland park). Next week should be at massive's

fun times last night guys!

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Zero is falco
I still believe Raith. I'm gonna live with you throughout the summer and you could just say I'm your nephew or something

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Also thanks Raith for what it seemed like trying against me. I know you don't care about melee but beating you really feels like I've leveled up in the last 3 or so months.
Thx guys <3

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Just me getting knocked into losers by Jace again, like every tourney I attend.

If only HondaFoo was there to forfeit in the name of hunger

@RFrizzle - I may be down to go, but of course everyone knows how I usually am with these things so no guarantees

Jace08

Smash Lord
good seein you too yulai!

I'm a FE nerd but I still have to play through the one on wii. Dark souls comes first though

nebraska tourney sounds fun

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Hey guys you probably heard already, but the guys from melee it on me are going to put up 3 dollars for every dollar donated tomorrow night during their podcast.
I'm throwing in 30 dollars minimum so I know you guys (except Jace that smelly hippie) can chip in that much. Bronies are no longer a threat, and we only have to fear skullgirls. We can put melee in evo.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Melee at 9k, 2nd and 3rd place (MLP and Skullgirls) at 4k each...looks like Melee is back in EVO

Top Bottom