• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I can't push it back a week, I'll be in STL on the 16th for the get hype circuit.

South Dakota might be able to make it now with me moving it iirc.

Massive

Smash Champion
Edit: Also every time I see Massive post something about Falcon I feel like he is staring me in the face and spitting on the sanctity of everything I do. How do I become legit?
When do I post about falcon?

I think the last thing even remotely related to it was that Puff vs Falcon is one of my least favorite matchups, and that was on some random thread in the wasteland of the main boards.

You're legit when you win tournaments. Beating my terrible Puff with bread-and-butter Falcon things will never make you legit, because any shreds legitimacy one could have gained from that have already been claimed by Jace repeatedly beating my Puff using bread-and-butter Falcon things.

You winning just reinforces me being so terrible that someone with less than a year of training can beat me after the decade I've been playing this game.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you're just in charge of them, z. it's because of your well-known organizational skills, not skills at those activities, that you have been placed in that position.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Oh my god Mat got our entire history class to call me RFrizzle. My friend Richard started calling me Bobby Friz the Falcon wiz. Like I don't even say that wtf lol

:phone:

Jace08

Smash Lord
lol

For me I just didn't exist in high school, no one was shunning me on purpose but they didn't know who I was

massive you're not bad at this game! I think falcon is just one of your weaker matchups. You're still really strong vs spacies and I've seen you take down good players in the past

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
I was liking my standings
but tgen kids be like OH DAMN RFRIZZLE FROM THE FORUMS
OH DAMBOY HERE BOBBY FRIZZ DA FALCON WIZZ
now my entire history class knows Im dumb

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Surprisingly I am pretty bad at both of those. Is that the kind of vibe I put out? hmm....
I don't know you well enough to know things about you.

I'd have offered the brawl PR since that isn't very important either but I didn't want to insult you.

you're just in charge of them, z. it's because of your well-known organizational skills, not skills at those activities, that you have been placed in that position.
Yes.

I get shunned in high school and you got kids calling you a wiz. I hate this generation
This generation it's like "HEY GUIZ, EYE JUST GOT DONE WATCHING ANIME AND PLAYING VIDEOGAMES WITH MY ENTIRE HIGH SCHOOL, LOL". They don't know the pain of having to get good at games to make yourself feel good instead of to belong.

Jace08

Smash Lord
fun times guys! Thanks for all the encouragement with real clothes and whatnot ><

so some mystery person just dropped 4k on melee to catch us up to skullgirls :grin:

Dart!

Smash Master
lol

For me I just didn't exist in high school, no one was shunning me on purpose but they didn't know who I was

massive you're not bad at this game! I think falcon is just one of your weaker matchups. You're still really strong vs spacies and I've seen you take down good players in the past
He could do...massive damage to Kels
:yeahboi:

Jace08

Smash Lord
coops you're too cool to be a thread killer

Fire Emblem is soooo gooood, my favorite is the first one on game boy advance

dmac thanks again for letting me borrow your ds! I'm solving lotsa cases at work

Cups

Smash Ace
Hector's stat growth was just silly. People don't really like sacred stones, but it's one ofmy favorites, that's the one Joshua is from btw. Edward and nephenee for life though. Wrath + resolve too gg.

Jace08

Smash Lord
nephenee was my favorite from path of radiance. I probably liked Guy best on gba. It's so easy to get attached to FE characters!

man our community owns. I'm gonna go to evo with 5 dollars in my pocket and sleep outside in the bushes every night

Cups

Smash Ace
It's just that everyone had like 40 levels to max out in ss, still, i think radiant dawn was the most brutal when it came to stat growths, everyone was capped by like level 5 in the third tier.

Top Bottom