• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

DYC

Smash Champion
Make sure your Tri-buttons are mapped and you will be just fine.

Make sure you enter the tournament as Lariatville so everyone knows whats up as you place your spinning fists into their collective anuses.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Almost have forgetten my true claim to power as admiral of the skies...
*looks around for chads recognition*

:phone:

only1Z

Smash Champion
Not that you'd take advantage anyways frizzle...but is Dark even doing anything this Friday?
Surely you're not that out of the loop.

Massive

Smash Champion
make sure your tri-buttons are mapped and you will be just fine.

Make sure you enter the tournament as lariatville so everyone knows whats up as you place your spinning fists into their collective anuses.
Lariatgeif. FOR MOTHER RUSSIA.

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEBODY WATCHED THE STL TOURNAMENT THIS WEEKEND!?

i just want senpai to notice me :3

http://www.twitch.tv/stlbarwarz/b/354404467 (go to 47:50 to watch me mess up the most hype match of my life)

I got a ton of matches on the stream and the last few hours of this were the kc vs stl grudge match 5v5 IF YOU GUYS CARE AT ALL :p

it was insanely hype! you can hear a chant at times hahaha

i miss you guys. hopefully i can come out this friday/saturday to wherever everyone is at. maybe see some of you at the k.o. tourney if i'm lucky.

<3

Roux

Smash Journeyman
Hey KC smashers! We just had an awesome tourney here in STL with the STLBarWarz guys. About 40 smashers showed up, had 30 in the singles. The venue was awesome, they provided live stream, commentary mics, projected the finals on the wall. And there was no venue fee! They were surprised that we turned up such a huge crowd, and they were beyond happy to have us. We are definitely doing tourneys with them again in the future. I was super impressed with the quality in the live stream. You can check it out here: http://www.twitch.tv/stlbarwarz/b/354095355

Def catch the grand finals matches between atma and deku. Ripple was commentating... and Jackmaster too, I think...

Results are here if you're interested: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=332183

I didn't post this tournament in your thread because it was far away, and the tourney was on a Friday night (didn't have a say in picking the date), and it was also my first time TO'ing, so I didn't want to go too crazy. But another will def have in the Spring, and hopefully on a Saturday. The venue was so ecstatic about the turnout that they're willing to give us about any day we want. Just be warned, you're all invited to the next one, and I might suggest a crew battle just to make sure you all come... as long as Atma doesn't go back to NorCal before then XD

only1Z

Smash Champion
I was up at 4 today cause I had to govern someone late into the wee hours. The *******...

Jace, whats your schedule this semester?

Cups

Smash Ace
Monday, Thursday- Legs, Back, Biceps
Tuesday, Friday- Chest, shoulders, triceps
Warmup/Cooldown everyday
20 min jog 3x a week

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
archer seemed good from the few eps I saw. should watch it some more

Jace08

Smash Lord
z on tuesdays and thursdays I have class all morning and afternoon, then one class wednesday night. Mondays and fridays I have off bwahaha

though I will be working at random times throughout

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Okay guys, I bought 4 new trollers yesterday, but none of them have the grips on either sticks intact. I'm thinking of throwing some playstation sticks on and painting a few of them. Could you give me a hand Mr. Massive? I could probably do it on my own but someone with some more know how helping would be awesome.

Top Bottom