• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
If phat starts listening to dart all of a sudden when I've been telling him the same thing for eight months I'm going to be so mad.

only1Z

Smash Champion
There's not enough evidence showing that stretching prevents injury =\
Proper form however....**** will save your life.

:phone:

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Will someone bring me to the gym and show me how to lift sometime? I want to start being physically threatening and alpha-male like again, just like fourth grade.

dmac

Smash Champion
stretching before exercising as a preventive measure to injury has pretty much been debunked. it can actually lead to injury!

stretching afterwards is okay though

Massive

Smash Champion
Yeah, melee will be at the party.

We'll also have an assortment of movies/rock band/sf4 going as well.
I'm planning on having both cats around, so there will be some impromptu doublecat showdowns to spectate on.

Andale, feel free to come on out, my address is in the very first post of this thread.
Probably start up at regular massivesmash time (show up anytime after 6, most people start showing around 7).

only1Z

Smash Champion
Sometimes I wish I were that guy with a life...friends...and cars so I could play rock band and watch cats duel.

PS. Unless frizzle actually gives a good reason for getting into physical fitness I ain't telling him ****
:phone:

Top Bottom