• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dmac

Smash Champion
id goto every hookup (not true, but more than 0) every week and almost every tourney, but my work schedule is the worst

Cups

Smash Ace
Sry guys be in suck louis this weekend for family ******ry, someone beat the piss out of david in ping pong and ridicule him the entire time. Also, someone be real nice to phat so he remembers why he still comes. Shake your head at dyc for smoking then ask him to make you a jack and coke, talk about how cap america is the only char worth playing in umvc3 and complain about how you drop all your combos, and you don't mind if you lose as long as you hit your combos.

It'll be like I never left.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I think just as long as david isn't making anyone drinks, we will all live to see the following day. I'm still bad at sf4 but workin on that dudley. Dmac, marvel.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I'm a pretty steady hand at mixing myself...Still have dreams of bartending, but not the heigth...or boobs...or dashing good looks.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Personally, I think you've got the good looks for it, height isn't particularly important for most bars that aren't super high class with ultra-premium-triple-top-shelf drinks or an absurdly high bar.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same about the boob requirement.

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
I worked in a restuarant for 6 months, eventually became the bartender there, then went on to get several job offers to be a real bartender at a few bars in KC. Sadly enough I'm not comfortable with driving to KC every day just for a job.

Moral of the story, work in a restaurant. It also helps you meet women and get laid!

DYC

Smash Champion
I worked in a restuarant for 6 months, eventually became the bartender there, then went on to get several job offers to be a real bartender at a few bars in KC. Sadly enough I'm not comfortable with driving to KC every day just for a job.

Moral of the story, work in a restaurant. It also helps you meet women and get laid!
lol?

:phone:

Cups

Smash Ace
ITT: Jersey shore

Side note: I will be coming this Sat. Told my family straight up **** YOU and i GRABBED MY **** and said DEAL WITH IT. And that I would be coming Sunday and I love them all very very much.

Dart!

Smash Master
I don't think you have to worry about gamers picking up women. I still lol about that forward video with tips to getting women

dmac

Smash Champion
who is coming from lawrence tomorrow? we need to figure out this asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm driving and have two unclaimed spots

Massive

Smash Champion
I don't think you have to worry about gamers picking up women. I still lol about that forward video with tips to getting women
lolmysterymethod

Z, I'm pretty sure the salary discrepancy between male and female bartenders is largely overblown, but for security you could always get a boob job or work at a gay bar.

rpotts

Smash Lord
who is coming from lawrence tomorrow? we need to figure out this asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm driving and have two unclaimed spots
I wanna come. Textin' you now, deal with the fact that it's before 9am.

Cups

Smash Ace
uh, why am i hung over? andale mixed drinks sneak up on ya

we need more sf set ups next time, bringing my xbox with third strike and my sf4 with costumes

Top Bottom