• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

DYC

Smash Champion
If he put his hands on someone he should have immediately been removed from the venue and charges should have been pressed. I don't care how antagonizing the other person was. They both should be removed but there is no excuse for assault.

/oldmanrant

:phone:

only1Z

Smash Champion
Best info I got is to buffer it during a dash, or during a normal attack. Learn the shortcuts if you're going to be a grappler, or go pad and free spin aaaaaall day.

only1Z

Smash Champion
If anything El Fuerte is probably the most accurate, Mexico's long standing tradition of over the top Luchadore action.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yeah raith, as it is now i'm getting into AE. may or may not last but for now it'll probably last. i've got a fairly consistent ride to hookups too, so i'll probably be showing up a few times a month outside of january.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
If more men in their early-late 20s would come hang out at my house I'd probably learn to do it better but Z won't even give me his goddamn address.

Top Bottom