• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

tufts!

Smash Cadet
Hello KC smashers. I am in KC this week for spring break. Jace told me you guys have smashfests on Saturdays, but unfortunately I have plans for this Saturday. I am wondering if anyone wants to smash this week. I am at 34th and Main in Westport. My number is 701-212-8303. Hit me up on here or text me if anyone is down to smash!

DYC

Smash Champion
Don't know how long it's going to be before I make it out to Massive's again...2nd DWI in 2 months so I'm still unsure of the consequences. More than likely going to lose my license for at least a year and have to do alcohol abuse classes; possibly rehab. Had just started my probation for my first one on the 5th too, so this being a violation of probation I may have to do jail time. Just don't know what to expect since I've yet to talk to an attorney. Scared as **** though. :scared:
Be smarter Jeremy. You and I both know you are.

Call me sometime. I had to flash my phone and lost all my numbers.

:phone:

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Dammit and here I thought I was retired

I'm going for sure, I've heard too many stories about the FC series from you guys not to go...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Cups: the venue is different than the last time; Prime says it's even larger though.

Massive

Smash Champion
Regular smash this week, gentlemen. Featuring everyone's favorite deathmac arriving a bit later in the evening.

Folks should come out and play the new guy and his possibly attending ethereal friends, he usually leaves before 9. I'm sure he's tired of losing to just me and Rezo.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ummm i'll see if i can make it this weekend. doubt it tho

dmac: are those baggy jeans on darkrain LOL

Top Bottom