• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dmac

Smash Champion
lawrence bros, the plan is to meet at my place at 12! thats noon! we wanna get to massives at around 1-1:30!

oh yeah, just in case it's not clear, there wont be massive smash this weekend

dmac

Smash Champion
time to impulse buy a 3ds?

also im making some vg music mixtape action, if anyone else wants to make stuff to listen to, get crackin

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I haven't slept yet and am gonna nap in the back seat the whole way, let's get some soothing VG music action going!

Massive

Smash Champion
Since this Saturday is also St. Patrick's day, I propose that the only beer we drink should be Guinness. Possibly Newcastle ale as well, if only to deprive some British person of an opportunity to imbibe it.

Also, due to some weird as **** matches at SMYM, I think I may actually be able to reaction rest correctly now (I did it 4 times in bracket, including resting a knee).

COME AT ME BROS.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Sneaky Project

Hi guys! Massive and Honda, start a game project with me. Seriously though, you're not friends on facebook with me I don't think? So I couldn't pm you guys, friend me!! :)

Massive

Smash Champion
There is no broing out like Diabroing out.

MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE A LAN PARTY TO PLAY THE GAME ON NON-LAN SERVERS SINCE BLIZZARD IS *******S.

bunnyavenger

Smash Cadet
I've never been fond of the idea of multiple computers acting as space heaters in a confined area to amplify the smell of dude, or just lugging my 30 pound computer ANYWHERE. It would be disappointing with 4 player rooms anyway, it would probably work out the same way as getting the right number of people in cars for tournaments.

Your basement would of been the perfect temperature for a LAN party if the release was back in dec/jan though...

Top Bottom