• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Massive

Smash Champion
I currently have no teammate.

Dodge Grand Caravan (or equivalent), it's the same type of van my folks and I drove to Albuquerque in, they're very comfy.

Massive

Smash Champion
Heartbreak. Well I'll be there for massive smash? How many of you are gonna be there? Sorry if I'm asking obvious questions. :(
We have Jace, he's falcon enough for new people.

Our average is around 5-9 smashers. This is the week before SMYM though, so all bets are off.
We have several people who show up just to hang out as well. Their numbers are highly variable.

dmac

Smash Champion
don't ever worry about asking questions!

we're a friendly group with people from all walks of life, but we've been brought together by melee.

only1Z

Smash Champion
You sound like a captain falcon player. Could be interesting.

I'm pretty sure I haven't been drafted for teams yet.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Come at me Strongbad. Kidding aside, I do have some marijuana if it were desired.
Just look for the phatest person around, he's the only one I know who even smokes ciggs, lol. Though I bet that strongbad loves it too.

ALso, are you a cop, who the **** calls it marijuana?

I have too many setups, please don't bring another one.
this made me irl lol.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Just look for the phatest person around, he's the only one I know who even smokes ciggs, lol. Though I bet that strongbad loves it too.

ALso, are you a cop, who the **** calls it marijuana?

Oh no, I've been discovered the department knew that smash boards was just drug capital of the internet. Highdeas was just too obvious. :yeahboi:

I'm not good at this whole quoting thing.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't smoke.

Jace am I just your last ditch effort for a teammate :(

Jace08

Smash Lord
that's kind of implying that I asked you to team with me... I told you I would try to team with someone I'm driving with; that's what I always do. That doesn't mean I consider you a "last ditch effort"

Massive

Smash Champion
Nobody wants to team with Jace, some ******* from Nebraska will take blue team and you'll lose because he's bad at Rock-Paper-Scissors.

Jace08

Smash Lord
you should have seen my rock paper scissors last tourney though massive!

honda channeled his good luck into me, megarobman didn't stand a chance

dmac

Smash Champion
andy has been playing it and has mixed feelings

he just wants all future jrpgs to be sequels of xenoblade(WHICH WOULD BE AWESOME)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
you should have seen my rock paper scissors last tourney though massive!

honda channeled his good luck into me, megarobman didn't stand a chance
Yeah I went rock that first match we didn't know if we were doing 1-2-3-shoot or 1-2-shoot and you went scissors :/

Got 2-0'd though.

only1Z

Smash Champion
It was probably up in the air...UNTIL NOW. Invitations sent out once more for co op bro op Friday tomorrow...or not...Whatever! Holla at ya boy.

Top Bottom