• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
Worst best e skill ever....Are you like, down for it massive? Trine 2, mp9, nba jam, rayman, TM if joe tags along. I guess jace can come over...

only1Z

Smash Champion
Should be same deal as last time. 9-10ish, grab some grub possibly, get down to business...business of fun. Probably.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Jace, Azen is waiting for you on the fields of justice!!! Come join him!!!!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lol @ Trine. Everyone knows Aqualung is the way to go, just gotta beat Herpes in the desert first.

Xenogears is still the best story of all time, but I really want to give Xenoblade and last story a chance. What about that pandoras tower game, did that ever get translated?

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
JACE. HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM HOURS OF STEAM AND HON WITH ME AND ARKIVE? For shame Jace, FOR SHAME *nods head sternly*

On another note, I HATE JACE, DO NOT PLAY LEAGUE. DotA 2 is out you scrub

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
if by pirate top lane you mean the pirate rumble skin then gooooo

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Hey guys, thanks for dunking on me last night! It was a lot of fun. Any tips for me to practice while you guys are off showing your moves?

only1Z

Smash Champion
I was nothing BUT serious. Salty run back on jace in sc5, domination of as many people I played in sfxt. 3rd strike to boot....I was on a warpath last night that no one even knew about =\

Jace08

Smash Lord
I'll get you next time z!

lol phatgamer vomit sounds brutal, poor massive

Hey guys, thanks for dunking on me last night! It was a lot of fun. Any tips for me to practice while you guys are off showing your moves?
yeah dude we were all glad to see you guys come out. I'll pm you some falcon tips

only1Z

Smash Champion
Forgot who I was talking to but I was sayin how she only had 2-3 good points she was showing off, and her personality was not one of them.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
The boobs from saturday! Although that's pretty much all she was. I was gettin kinda mad when she was talkin dem FPS at me. ~_~

Also, court tonight for DWI....wish me luck! :/

Massive

Smash Champion
The boobs from saturday! Although that's pretty much all she was. I was gettin kinda mad when she was talkin dem FPS at me. ~_~
She's got the interest at least. We were all wide eyed 18-year-olds excitedly spouting gibberish pseudo-knowledge about games once. The big difference is that none of us were that hot.

Phatgamer1 said:
Also, court tonight for DWI....wish me luck! :/
Good luck.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Yeah but FPS are like back in the old day when you could talk about either mario, duck hunt, or tetris if you don't play video games.

Top Bottom