• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
If there's an actual embodiment of Satan in the cans there's a few things we can do, if you mean they just suck ***...well we're ****ed.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Hush now young one, your body has yet to fully mature enough to adapt to the full power of fermented yeast.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Don't listen to them Jace, that's what my friends told me about Marijuana and I just ended up not L-canceling and getting a handy from a dwarf.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Lets not ask the impossible.

Seriously Jace, put some basketball shorts on.
omfg i lol'd. Hard.

Don't listen to them Jace, that's what my friends told me about Marijuana and I just ended up not L-canceling and getting a handy from a dwarf.
You should toke and then play with Pyro and I, we go godmode in falcon/falco dittos.

MASSIVE. I'LL BE THERE FOR BBQ. Imma try and get two of my friends to come, they showed interest. THE RETURN OF OSIME, and possibly the introduction on UZI.

Massive

Smash Champion
It'd be pretty easy to make Jace the #1 falcon.

All you'd have to do is submit a few (around 10) brackets of him winning against invented, record-less players and BLAMMO! 1800+ score.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
It'd be pretty easy to make Jace the #1 falcon.

All you'd have to do is submit a few (around 10) brackets of him winning against invented, record-less players and BLAMMO! 1800+ score.
Obviously we monitor the tournaments uploaded. And the way elo works, once your're rated more than 400 points over an opponent, you don't gain any points by winning. So yeah, that'll never work.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Why wouldn't it be, we don't get around anymore. Thus, skewed elo's for the most part for the old men that were only ok.

Massive

Smash Champion
I'm going to buy enough meat for 20-25 people on a visit to the FOOD STADIUM tomorrow unless somebody pipes up and tells me I need more/less.

GET HYPED VARIOUS DUDES/DUDETTES(who aren't reading this lol).

Massive

Smash Champion
i heard you guys like playing melee in nebraska, but would also like to play other games too!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=321001
From the site:
What is Nerd-kon?​
​​nerd-kon is a 18+(meaning you must be 18yrs of age to attend) multi genre convention who’s main function and reason for existing is to create and foster a mature community of nerds or anyone who has interests in gaming, sci fi, comics, fantasy, anime, horror, costuming, politics, technology, science, music, tv/film, lit/writing, anthropomorphic.​
nope... NOPE. NOPENOPENOPE.

In an unrelated matter there will be no massivesmash that weekend (April 28th) because I'm going to a berfday party at P&L. I'm told it's a wine crawl. I love crawling through wine.

Massive

Smash Champion
HORY SHEET TOMORROWS THE BBQ. I'm probably coming, but my dad might come with me. :L Is that okay?
Seriously? No smash at all, just us all drinking and shouting obscenities at each other.
He probably wouldn't let you come back, lol.

I recommend against it.

Top Bottom