• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

rpotts

Smash Lord
Alright Imma be headin out to Lawrence this afternoon, gettin there round 3, meetin up with Osime, and we're down to leave whenever. 2 spots of my car are already filled, and I haven't heard back from Honda yet. WHARUAT??!?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
TAS stuff makes me lol.

LOOK HOW AWESOME I AM IF I HAVE LIMITLESS TIME TO PLAN EVERY FRAME.
i know it's a joke but that's really not the point of TAS lol, it's meant to be entertaining and show the game pushed to its limits, not to brag as a player.

only1Z

Smash Champion
In a world ruled by the terrors of Skynet, all that is separating us from machines is our morality and human potential. TAS was fun until "Judgement Day".

only1Z

Smash Champion
IS THAT SO?! I'll talk to you about that tomorrow massive. Jace, what are your activities this weekend.

bunnyavenger

Smash Cadet
I'm in for this weekend too but would need to leave around 3:30 to be back home before Grace leaves for work @ 4:45. Unless that would DESTROY Z's weekend like all time constraints seem to do.

Massive

Smash Champion
The awesome part of the weekend is probably going to be from ~9 to 1:30 or so.

I'm willing to wager you'll be in the clear.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
jace you still coming to pathways on the 26th?

we got two more spots open if one other person wants to come too. gonna be good FC practice.

Top Bottom