• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it was so weird seeing Robin as, well, someone that wasn't Robin,

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Strongbad I hate you

>Pick DK
>Grab
>Uthrow
>Uair x8
>Giant Punch
pick a different stage? literally any other stage and the combo stops being that big of a deal. plus you can DI throughout, which was the whole point of the post. Like I said though, 64 is fun. I'll play it a bit if it's at a smashfest/tourney. I love you too tho

Massive

Smash Champion
1. Learn DK's janky trick(s)
2. Avoid Janky trick(s)
3. ???
4. Beat DK
5. Exile DK to island with no bananas
6. Sexy, gorilla-free party times

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
StrongBad teach me how to DK. Or what to do because kids always end up DI'ing out of my cargo Uthrow.
I can teach you how to do the 0-death on spacies on FD. Afterward you'd just practice it a bit against computers on your own and you should be able to get consistent with it. It's fairly simple. I should be at Massives this Saturday, if you plan on attending.

Speaking of, are people interested in going to Buffalo Wild Wings this Saturday? The 12th is my birthday and it'd be cool if we could. If not we can have standard Massivesmash and that's fine, depends on what dudes want to do.

Massive

Smash Champion
Keep in mind that it IS mother's day on Sunday, so I don't think we'll be going very late (I'm planning on going to bed no later than one).

BDubs might be off the table unless someone wants to order and pick it up.

Jace08

Smash Lord
ah thanks

it's an acer aspire 6920, 4 gigs of ram. Video card is Geforce 9500. I'll check on a can you run it site for portal 2, but I already kind of know that my laptop is just too crappy for the game ><

sigh, no co-op with dmac is sad times. Maybe more ram would make it playable?

Jace08

Smash Lord
^yeah you should come out man

wait it already has 4 gigs? are you just reading it off a site or did you check control panel/system?
that's how I checked it, 4 gigs is right

The information you listed also easily meets the minimum requirements for Diablo 3, just FYI.
yeah this is true. In the beta my witch doctor was just slow and terrible looking. I've found that on paper my computer doesn't seem so bad, but when I actually play games it's pretty sucky. It's alright though cuz I'm not much of a pc gamer anyway

bunnyavenger

Smash Cadet
They made sure that normal difficulty would be fairly casual friendly so you shouldn't have any problem picking up on it. Its not a hard system really, click to move, skills on 1-4 and left and right mouse.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Hey guys, my dad has confirmed taking me on Saturday. Try not to get smashed before like 7 lol. Also he really likes to drink so if you offered him a beer it'd give you extra dad points.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It seems like prospects for celebrating my birthday properly this weekend are low, between Mother's Day and dmac's absence, so I think the plan is to just hold off on that until next week. We can stay later next week and dmac will be there.

But I'll still show up for a few hrs tomorrow. Gotta get some practice in for Pathways.

Top Bottom