• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
i got a knee in the face for x-mas!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3

that would of been the alternate gift if the pearl necklace didn't go through...

neb tourny?

Jesi

Smash Ace
Yup Neb Tourney... Hope I can get off work!!!!

Otherwise... I know this weekend is New Years. But i'm pretty sure the vote is we can still smash Saturday night. So all those who would like to come smash are welcome to :). Also if you happen to bring some Welches Sparkling grape and white grape non-alcoholic "wine" I will love you forever and you will get brownie points lol.

P.S. Maybe those who come will get a little holiday cheer :D Could you guys please let me know who all will be coming?! :D Thanks!!

P.P.S. I bought trauma center with one of my gc's to gamestop! I want okami but want elebits too.... dilemmas dilemmas...

P.P.P.S. The TV repair man is coming to fix the large coffee table...oh. I mean tv in the room so we'll have extra room for extra people to come w00t!

Jimi87O5

Smash Apprentice
Yup Neb Tourney... Hope I can get off work!!!!

Otherwise... I know this weekend is New Years. But i'm pretty sure the vote is we can still smash Saturday night. So all those who would like to come smash are welcome to :). Also if you happen to bring some Welches Sparkling grape and white grape non-alcoholic "wine" I will love you forever and you will get brownie points lol.

P.S. Maybe those who come will get a little holiday cheer :D Could you guys please let me know who all will be coming?! :D Thanks!!

P.P.S. I bought trauma center with one of my gc's to gamestop! I want okami but want elebits too.... dilemmas dilemmas...

P.P.P.S. The TV repair man is coming to fix the large coffee table...oh. I mean tv in the room so we'll have extra room for extra people to come w00t!
Hmm, if i can get off work ill show up {ill be there}, welcome to quiktrip b1tches.

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
hey, im new to smashboards, but I heard you guys have smash fests every couple of weeks in the kansas city area? me and a couple of friends have been lookin for some new people to play with, and we live by kansas city. whens the next one and at what time?

Jesi

Smash Ace
We will be having a smash fest this saturday at my place. It usually lasts from about 6pm-2am but you can come/go whenever you want to.

address is:
6627 E 15th Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64126

dyc is a ***

DYC

Smash Champion
lol UFC 66, then New Years, then PRIDE shockwave = ****ing trashed.

my phone is dead come over if you want to smash tonight anthony/kids.

Jesi

Smash Ace
This smash fest sounds like it's going to be pretty big! Imma make some cookies! and break out he sparkling welches! ****. And i get to show off my pearls w00t lol

oh and that silentjupiter post wasn't even silentjupiter!!!! it was darkrain

jerk.

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
i might be up on saturday to chill, can i hitch a ride with one of you lawrence ppl up to the smash fest?

we can talk about boys on the ride up...or enjoy a peaceful silence :D

wonder if the new ppl realize whos the host of the smashfest is...

P.S. you guys scare to many of the new smashers away

CFMV

"The Marf"
i think i'll be coming to the smash fest too, you only live like 20 minutes from me. i probably wont be able to make it over there until about 10:00. that ok?

dmac

Smash Champion
thats plenty fine CFMV just make sure you come aroudn the back of the house down the steep drive way. different people live in the top half of the house, smashers will be occupying the bottom

(man i hope we have enough setups for these new guys :) )

AxioM

Smash Cadet
Man, I've been playing a game here and there lately. I went to a tournament in Columbus, then played some heads in Parma, OH. Good times.

I'm running a tournament of my own tomorrow at Powerplay, but if in the evening I have the time, I'd like to roll out for a bit and play with you guys.

We'll see what the 'morrow brings. Hope everyone had a great holiday.

CFMV

"The Marf"
smash fest was awesome. even though i got my *** kicked by everybody except jayray i can't wait to come back. i'll have to do some practicin' before next time!

Jesi

Smash Ace
Haha I had a good time too! We stayed up uber late so now I am so tired I don't know if I can stay up for new years, that was kind of my new years celebration and i have to work early new years day soooo.... Yeah.

In any case it was still a ton of fun! Neb. tourney is going to be fun next weekend too! How many peeps are going lets count...

darkrain
jesi
z
andy
dmac
REZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhhh
phat?
dyc?
jayray?
simply rice wanna come?

any of the new guys wanna come?

pipe up people! :D

DYC

Smash Champion
Actually she didn't put Rezo on the list because Jayray was already there, and everyone just calls Rezo Jayray anyways.

<3 Rezo.

Top Bottom