• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
lol, raytown.
Hey! Don't make fun of the home town! Arrrrg! You Kansans are now my official enemies.

BTW, I bought Smash and played for the first time in about 2 years last night. I also bought a GC controller and Wind Waker. (I never got to play WW when I had a GC, Now I have a Wii!)

I'm pretty bad, I'd like to smash some but I'm really bad after this long, and before I was advanced noob level at max.

I tried learning some L-Cancelling last night as Link, I don't quite understand how it works.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
are u guys creeping to that omaha gamers tourney in jan? just curious... haven't seen any of you in a long *** time

only1Z

Smash Champion
****, like we need to save anything for a NE tourney. People keep on talking about this oklahoma tourney. 3 tourneys 1 month is pushing it, especially that close to a holiday.

Anyone else notice the avg. price of a tourney went up by a lot, use to be 15, now it's 30, egads.

dmac

Smash Champion
didn't we goto 4 tournies in 4 weeks in a row once? that was brutal.... i think even i had to back out on the 4th one... that darkrain is a scary monster. he must really love this game!

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
The return of phatgamer? O.o

Won't be able to make it to the STL tourney....Pizza Street>Me

I'll call David on Sunday see if we can get something together. >.>

I would also like to state that I suck at life.

That is all.

Jesi

Smash Ace
ROFL

Jiano is too good!

but yeah *catches breathe* who all from lawrence is coming and who all from KC is coming?! I've made some calls...but haven't gotten any returned *coughjayraycoughrezo*

Jesi

Smash Ace
can you drive? lol we seem to have a lot of people that want to play but aren't willing to drive anywhere...

Jesi

Smash Ace
or who cant drive lol. haha it's cool man. uhh btw...

i don't think we're going to ohsnap2 seeing as how david never requested off :( *sniffle sniffle*

and i live about 20 min from liberty...we (like a small group of smashers) get together on saturday nights if you want to come out and smash... :)

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
hey do any of you guys have 360s and xbox live. cause if you do let me get some gamer tags or do you all just have wii's like noobs. :)

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah dude hook me up too so me and leon can **** on you fools in halo. :)

gears, too i suppose.

Seishiro

Smash Apprentice
to let everyone know thier is a smash tourney here in kansas city, friday Dec 22nd, 2006 (today) inside the bannister mall, at a store called studio 21 . The entrance fee for the tourney is 7 dollars and its starts at 4:00pm and ends at 7:00pm. There will be refreshments and snacks on sale at the tourney. For registration and more infromation, call (816)-769-3872 or 816-761-7930.
Also please bring your own controller. Thank you^_^ and hope to see you there!

Jesi

Smash Ace
lol hahah well put sir.

if there is a cash prize i'll be there ... lol lets see if my item throwing skillz are up to par haha

Seishiro

Smash Apprentice
i know its not that long, but trust me there will be no items and we are will playing by official rules. were just trying to get more people to come. besides this my first tourney im attending. my freind just wanting me to try to get people to come.

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
i'll pay the winner an additional $50 if the killing blow is a pokeball with a goldeen in it...

im only halfway kidding

p.s. Seishiro change "spoking" to "spoken"

:D

Jesi

Smash Ace
we came, we conquered, we left. lol I won i won i won it's the first tournament i won everrrrr whooooo and there will be vids of the awesome darkrain v jesi matches on youtube wooooo :D

and btw i got my job at sally's back.... not that anyone cares just Jesi fyi lol

Top Bottom