• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Echo

Smash Champion
Z beat eddie and iggy? ****... didnt be beat King, too? ****** too ****ing good. he really should go to more.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Randomly amazing, no name, and gets really f'in tired after an amazing round of pools, arby, and 1 1/2 hour waits.

Jesi

Smash Ace
lolz at dmac's comment....

poor z *huggles* you'll do better next time.....that's what i keep telling david too -_-.

I was supposed to get back to Geno on the whole... who was coming because he wanted to see if we could come friday night because there was supposed to be a bunch of partying going on that night..... also then the tourney could get started earlier but we'll see cause i have like...an exam due on that day.....

hmmmm definitive crew list?

TEH AMAZING PHATGAMIER OMFG!!!
darkrain
dmac
Jesi
dyc
z
rezo
jayray
bunnyavenger?
N64?
Jimmy? lol

Aly expressed interest in going to a tourney over facebook lol
and some other people from ks who haven't quite become "crew mates yet"

axiom and friends?
seishiro?

I could probably say any combonation of 5 players going to a given tournament, I guess I could see why you'd think we were a small crew...

But would you guys be interested in going the night before ? We usually don't on such close tournaments..... just throwing it out there though.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
The night before should just be playing, crews for fun, and hopefully a $1 low tier tourny. Mainly just having fun. Tell me if you're gonna go though before it happens.

AxioM

Smash Cadet
I'd go to a tourney with you guys, but I'm going to the one in Columbus on the 16th.

You should check it out, if interested. I know the STL one seems much more appealing though.

rezo

Smash Apprentice
what's GDO? is that good or bad? i think it means Gawd Dam Owsome member of the crew

Jesi

Smash Ace
lols having just come back from a pretty long tourney and having the experience of going on a 12 hour journey to ohio i can honestly say. Hell no. To going to ohio. If st. louis wasnt' having a tourney ....i still wouldn't go to ohio lol. I would much rather take a break... :p

We'll get back to you on the going the night before hehe

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
lols having just come back from a pretty long tourney and having the experience of going on a 12 hour journey to ohio i can honestly say. Hell no. To going to ohio. If st. louis wasnt' having a tourney ....i still wouldn't go to ohio lol. I would much rather take a break... :p

We'll get back to you on the going the night before hehe
Im sure the Mathos/Jesi falco dittos would have been so awesome to watch :\

Also, you guys are more than welcome to stay the night with one of us. Plus, it'd be fun to see Darkrains...donkey kong?

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
lolz at dmac's comment....

poor z *huggles* you'll do better next time.....that's what i keep telling david too -_-.

I was supposed to get back to Geno on the whole... who was coming because he wanted to see if we could come friday night because there was supposed to be a bunch of partying going on that night..... also then the tourney could get started earlier but we'll see cause i have like...an exam due on that day.....

hmmmm definitive crew list?

darkrain
dmac
Jesi
dyc
z
rezo
jayray
bunnyavenger?
N64?
Jimmy? lol

Aly expressed interest in going to a tourney over facebook lol
and some other people from ks who haven't quite become "crew mates yet"

axiom and friends?
seishiro?

I could probably say any combonation of 5 players going to a given tournament, I guess I could see why you'd think we were a small crew...

But would you guys be interested in going the night before ? We usually don't on such close tournaments..... just throwing it out there though.
Man what a brutal disappointment to see I'm not part of the crew.
I'll just go kill myself now. :(

dmac

Smash Champion
well i woulda used a initial D reference if GTO DIDNT OWN THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ALL THINGS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INITIAL D

Jesi

Smash Ace
sorry phat! I was trying to think of all the obscure people and missed ya....

it must be this giant cloud of boobar that settled over the house after you left on Sunday....

Maybe it will go away when you come over again and I will remember your phace. lol

Btw why is zig such a jerk ?

And although you may not appreciate my play style or mathos' for that much... i think i remember mathos being on a certain midwest regional crew team...but no pika's anywhere.....hmmmmmmmmmm......

you know what...maybe i don't feel like going to the st. louis tournament either... ohsnap looks pretty good but it's far i would need a good 2 week break in between... *shrugs*

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
sorry phat! I was trying to think of all the obscure people and missed ya....

it must be this giant cloud of boobar that settled over the house after you left on Sunday....

Maybe it will go away when you come over again and I will remember your phace. lol

Btw why is zig such a jerk ?

And although you may not appreciate my play style or mathos' for that much... i think i remember mathos being on a certain midwest regional crew team...but no pika's anywhere.....hmmmmmmmmmm......

you know what...maybe i don't feel like going to the st. louis tournament either... ohsnap looks pretty good but it's far i would need a good 2 week break in between... *shrugs*

...what? I wasnt trying to be a jerk at all to anybody. I <3 mathos and the Kansas City crew! I dont understand at all why you think I was being a jerk, unless this is some sort of double sarcasm...which would be a double negative anyway.

Either way, I wasnt trying to be a jerk to anybody, and sorry if I came off that way. I still dont understand what I said to upset anybody, as I was just trying to welcome you guys to st.louis.

Jesi

Smash Ace
well you see it's hard for me to tell the difference between humor and underlying spitefulness? lol

it's cool though... i'm just being sassy... i just hate being compared to mathos just as much as anyone else hates being compared to other good players who have similar characters or techniques... in anycase i'm not really mad just venting my anger on the world!!!!! rawr!!! >: O

peace out homie. oh no answer on what people are doing yet cause um... well finals are coming up and everyone's busy :(

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
well you see it's hard for me to tell the difference between humor and underlying spitefulness? lol

it's cool though... i'm just being sassy... i just hate being compared to mathos just as much as anyone else hates being compared to other good players who have similar characters or techniques... in anycase i'm not really mad just venting my anger on the world!!!!! rawr!!! >: O

peace out homie. oh no answer on what people are doing yet cause um... well finals are coming up and everyone's busy :(
It's fine, as long as you guys dont hate me. I wasnt comparing you to mathos at all though, so Im not sure how you got that. But if it makes you feel better, you can compare me to...um...vidjo or something.

Either way, take your time with your plans. I was just trying to see who we needed to house the night before.

Jesi

Smash Ace
z i don't know how you always manage to fogret things lol. Is this your lucky brand lotion stuff too sitting on the table?! lol.

Jesi

Smash Ace
i'm having that dry skin problem too z it's okay. But the lotion must have gotten out of your bag on its own cause it's just sitting on the counter above your bag! btw who's going to the st. louis tournament...hear tink's going. it's gonna be uber competative now!!

Jesi

Smash Ace
gg at jayray figuring it out prior to coming over hahaha <3 sorry guys. but i had an excellent night...we also watched V for Vendetta.... was like.... fahrenheit 451 meets English version of batman? lol Iunno... i thought it was kinda hoaky at first but it was pretty cool by the end... plus i just like natalie portman :p

Well I guess here we go into finals aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Top Bottom