• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
Also... there is an alternative reason we might be going to NE. David MIGHT purchase a big...red... surprise that will get us places in style..... lol. but it's still a big maybe.... More info coming soon!

Lol

(
There is no style to be had, from this monstrosity built from the bones and blood of NE victims.

Echo

Smash Champion
There is no style to be had, from this monstrosity built from the bones and blood of NE victims.
that **** is so ****in hidious, it makes me want to kill myself for just being in the Nebraska. Trust me, the only person that would want **** this ugly, would be Mo. He would live in that ****.

If dark actually pulls through with this, please let me paint it :( I'll do it for free.

Jesi

Smash Ace
In regards to the wiki...well i didn't see dmac or dyc or rezo on there either....but milktea was on there.... so it must be cause we're all losers. lol

also david's surprise might end up being yellow.... updates tomorrow at 6 :p Also we more likely won't be going to NE sorry Echo...the guy selling it was a huge douche.

hahah and it's not really a secret seeing as how i know david told mprism, echo, z, and i told dyc and dmac..... lol

just don't mention it because it's not a reality yet.... lets just pretend it's a secret lol...

Jesi

Smash Ace
Barrio Smash this weekend BTW.

And there is a midnight selling of the Wii at walmart here saturday night..... We might hit that up if you guys are intersted in going..... :p

only1Z

Smash Champion
Wild.......I'm gonna get my mommmmmy to stake out a place for wii on saturday. But if we happen to hit up a nerd shop,a nd beat up a bunch of people, thats cool too.

dmac

Smash Champion
get in contact with me if you want a ride before 3, thats approximately when i'm leavin or whenever dyc gets off workz0r

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
FoB or bust. Although bust is the more likely of the two outcomes imo :O

Btw I get to go to barrio smash this weekend :D

Still gotta get off for FoB!

We will now be forever known as KC's Short Bus. >_>

Echo

Smash Champion
Well I was just gonna talk to Dark on AIM but that kid is NEVER on so uuuuh oh well:

How much room is there on teh Bus? Like, if the offer still stands to come with you guys to FOB, would there be room for 4? And if so, how about 3 o_O... and if that works... when would we be comin back? if anyone knows x_x

Jesi

Smash Ace
EB could you get to KS by any chance....there is a slim chance we might go through Iowa....maybe.... :p

Also... Echo...the offer definitely stands.... we have plenty of room as of now. :) but yeah talk to dark on aim! :D

Imma get insurance tomorrow and hopefully we'll have tags by Thursday hehe. Speaking of insurance whoever helps drive that thing better be f'n careful cause it's my *** on the line lol. Maybe I should just drive it.... omfg MOAST all over again....

Axiom: Barrio smash is pretty much what you came to when you came to my tourney....sometimes we disguise it as a tournament but we pretty much get together almost every weekend.... Just check here for postings or shoot an IM our way and ask if we're having one ... usually saturday nights of course.

And I had an excellent Thanksgiving Z ....even though i had to cook thanksgiving dinner cause my mamma is bed ridden right now *sniffle* I did manage to get my grubby paws on a wii though....to bring it on the trip or not to bring it...that is the question....

Echo

Smash Champion
Speaking of insurance whoever helps drive that thing better be f'n careful cause it's my *** on the line lol.
like its just your *** on the line? i'm pretty sure if anyone were to wreck the bus, 90% of us would die. lol

FOB pretty much comes down to this: if we can head back after the tournament, then we can go. I don't think i'd be able to get out of work on sunday at 5pm... though i'm trying really hard. and i'm pretty much the only person in Nebraska with a car... :( I'm gonna have to talk to dark but he doesnt ever get online

btw if you let me get hooked up with a nap for a little bit i'm good for a couple hours of driving :p don't trust me if it snows though.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Well asides from the OBVIOUS physical damage.... i could get sued by all of your parents or something and i would have one hell of a deductible to pay i'm sure... plus it would be hell to get future insurance w/ an accident on my record...so just be careful.

I'm just being a mommy and uttering a word of caution in anycase.... be nice to me please.

maybe i sholud get a waiver written up.....

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
Anyone over 18 can sign the wavier, under that of course get ur mommies to sign it. You get to choose your deductible be it $500 or $1000 or whatever. The higher your deductible, the lower your premiums will be.

Anyone driving the bus with permission is covered underneith your policy. Lets say you allow Echo to drive the bus, and he superwave dashes into a nearby mountain, your (jupiters) auto policy would cover the vehicle. BUT if Echo has full coverage on his own policy, you can claim it underneith his own policy, thus leaving yours (jupiters) policy unaffected.

How much premium are you paying for the bus? With what company? How much liability limit do you have? For a bus i would get 250/500 Bi limites with 250 in property damage.

In case you haven't noticed, im an insurance agent =)

Questions? Feel free.

AxioM

Smash Cadet
Gotcha. I'll post up soon then, possibly this weekend. I've been itching to get beat down again.. I know I learned quite a bit the last time I came out.

DYC

Smash Champion
Won't be barrio smash this weekend. Flame of Bowser II in Indiana. =(

Also they didn't give me sunday off so unless i can get it covered by one of the two other truck people who isn't working that morning I am ****ed.

Echo

Smash Champion
lvl19 Samus LFT :(

uuuh like, I was just gonna show you guys this thread so you know what up:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90467

sure its another gamers tourney, but I've pretty much takin' over alot of crap that they have no idea how to do, and can hopefully be alot less krusty than before... so if you guys were interested, its on Jan 6th, and as far as I know, nothing cool is going on that weekend.

btw we're planning on getting to KC around noon on friday, so whoever wants me to own them in Wii Sports or any other game on this planet besides Smash... be there! :O

dmac

Smash Champion
we'll have a new smasher just in time for brawl! score!

edit : did anyone notice that ***** fellow? at first i saw his fat sub zero thing and thought it was funny.... then i noticed he was banned... so i went to check his previous posts. looks like he was spammin dozens of message boards! looks like a keylogger or some malicious site so dont click on em if you wanna check it out. internet badasses!

only1Z

Smash Champion
tIME WILL TELL!!!!!!!

**Edit**

Time will not tell, Jiano is the only TRUE Prodigal smasher foretold by our lord and creator.

Top Bottom