• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Seishiro

Smash Apprentice
hey for all you kansas city smashers, thiers a smash tourney on friday being held at the plaza library. it starts around five in the evening and lasting until eight at night. Although its not very long, its still a smash tourney! Dont know the prizes though, but i hope to see you there!

darkrain

Smash Ace
Actually, yes, you can. We have room for 15 people in our ride.

but you'll need about 80-100 bucks and you'll need off work/whatever friday,saturday, and sunday....

Jesi

Smash Ace
i'm thinking about cute decorative pillows for the ride..... hmmm

i was also thinking about colore internal light coverings ....how does blue sound? soothing?

Echo

Smash Champion
can we play smash on the bus? it could prove quite time consuming....

if not i guess i can just own in DS or sleep or something >.>

Echo

Smash Champion
We need Darkrains address, so we can mapquest from Smeesh's house to Darks House, if you could please. We should be able to be there around noon, hopefully that works.

edit - wow i need to gtfo of this thread i have like every other post ^-^

rezo

Smash Apprentice
Title

are we gonna shovel the driveway before we try to get the bus out and all the cars in? i mean i don't know how icy your driveway got, but it is pretty steep.

DYC

Smash Champion
are we gonna shovel the driveway before we try to get the bus out and all the cars in? i mean i don't know how icy your driveway got, but it is pretty steep.
I would personally recommend they buy a couple bags of like $15 salt and salt the ****ing bejesus out of that mother ****er tonight.

jayray

Smash Apprentice
soooo :D when should i come over tomorrow? i heard 4ish, but is anyone comin over earlier maybe around noon besides nebreska?

even then if nebreska comin over id love to get some smeesh in before hand

edit: dyc and or phat, gimme msn or aim's adresses :o

DYC

Smash Champion
i ****in messaged you on msn the other ****in day but did i get a response? No sir!

****er.

Echo if you guys want to come to lawrence around noon you can smash with yours truly until anthony gets out of his test and then we can head over there =P

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
say, can anyone teach me the instant transmission technique, it'll be much easier on echo and i when it comes to getting to darks place.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
This will have been my best post ever. Ahem.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

That is all.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I would like to point to you, the omaha thread, where I have already beaten your attempts in boobarism.

DYC

Smash Champion
only because it was a triple post.

which tripled the magnitude of the boobar.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Urrm I have a question for you guys. WHAT THE **** IS BOOBAR. Cause its the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard. But its funny in a texas chainsaw massacre kinda way

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
you have never heard me say or post the dumb **** smeesh and echo say. all that crustin and barsh and **** has never come out of my lips thats those dumb ****s.

Jimi87O5

Smash Apprentice
guess whos back

whats up guys, i finally am a US sailor!

on a sadder note, david, i dont know if you heard about jesse ross or not, but hes been missing in chicago for almost two weeks, keep him in all of your thoughts.

ill prolly be home some time around christmas, hopefully i can smeesh with yall... l8r!

Jesi

Smash Ace
haha

i heard about that kid... i keep getting emails from UMKC to my umkc email address about him and the police are looking for him....guess he went to my school :(.

Congratulations Jimmy!!! Are you all in shape now?! Must be nice! lol Well see you around christmas then! Bye d00d.

Also, I got the best birthday present ever at FoB ... a well placed death-turnip. lol

dmac

Smash Champion
it was cold. very very cold.

the bus experiment was a sucess and we learned alot about it. mainly its a super gas hog and we really need at least 10 people to make it worthwhile money wise. however, having everyone in the same vehicle is very fun and makes it worth a little extra cash... but only to a point heh.

the thing gets very cold and is probably not a good idea when the temp is 20 degrees. very poor heat distribution and theres drafts cause its a freakin bus.

it'd be cool to find a way to make it so that we can get a 13 inch tv in there, upgrade the outlet or something, but probably too pricey

also props to rezo for iron-manning 80% of the drive back in the middle of the night!

only1Z

Smash Champion
Rezo man! The Irooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon man! *bow wicka bow diddle diddle* /guitar solo

Jesi

Smash Ace
hahahhaha *cracks up at z's guitar solo* and yes very mush props to rezo that was f'n tight. You ever consider driving a grey hound for a living? lol

AxioM

Smash Cadet
So uh... I don't know if you guys are all tournied out by now, but...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=88612 - Tournament in Columbus, OH.

Apparently, this one is getting pretty big, pretty quickly. It's funny, because the original tournament was setup to be a Tekken 5 main event, (I saw the thread on Tekken Zaibatsu, and I'm going with a bunch of Tekken players from here to this.) BUT, the smasher interest is huge, with the attendence getting bigger daily. (The smash thread is 7 pages, the one of TZ is only 4)

Sooo...I'm guessing, they'll HAVE to make Smash the main event here quick. If you guys are interested in this, it'd be sweet to meet up down there.

dmac

Smash Champion
ohio eh? :dizzy: its such a long freakin trip by car :( its at least 12 hours. theres a much closer smash tournament in st louis on the same day, so unless we all decide it'd be worth it to goto ohio(dont get me wrong i love ohio), we probably are still going to st louis.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
ohio eh? :dizzy: its such a long freakin trip by car :( its at least 12 hours. theres a much closer smash tournament in st louis on the same day, so unless we all decide it'd be worth it to goto ohio(dont get me wrong i love ohio), we probably are still going to st louis.
Dmac, if you guys come to St.Louis, do you know who would be coming? Im doing kind of like a roll call.

dmac

Smash Champion
it varies but since schools gonna be out id guesstimate(man what a lame word) 5-10..... our crew is a fickle thing!

dmac

Smash Champion
well, not all of them travel quite as frequently, but they're around!

z beat eddie and iggy this past weekend at fob5!! so dont forget about that scrub.
the others haven't quite made a name for themselves yet! jayray is the best fzero'er in the world. rezo is the GDO(insert obscure anime reference) of our crew. bunnyavengerbob is kinda busy knockingchicksuplollerbeam!

Top Bottom