• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Echo

Smash Champion
i'm sorry, you'll have to excuse my fellow nebraskans... they're minorities... they dont know any better :(

LOL omg please dont cap me

... or stab me :(

... ... or get your friends :'(

AxioM

Smash Cadet
Yeah, so I've been playing ******** amounts of this game lately, and I'd say I'm hooked, and ready for some more competition.

Batman - Thanks for the props. Are you in the Omaha Tekken crew, or did you just hear about N-cubed or something?

Eric - You can keep it for a while, experience can be overcome in time with skill, and I plan on acquiring plenty after a while. I learn fast, and I promise you'll see some improvement before too long. You're the best player I've seen so far.

Echo - I'll hit you up, I don't know about coming to NE so soon, my car is a lemon right now, sooo... I'll do what I can.

I had a hookup this past weekend with a bunch of smash/tekken players, and it was a blast. I should do another one before too long...I'll post up on here when I do for sure.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yeah im trying to get into tekken, but I met you at n-cube. I watched you and Reggie go at it. your Law is pretty tight. hopefuly we can play some smash some time soon

AxioM

Smash Cadet
Wait a second, is the guy who never comes and plays with us talking up his smash game?
It would be hard for that to be the case, considering I just started playing smash about a month ago. I'm actually LOOKING for people to play, and Eric has been over here to game with me once. I want to get out to/have hookups.

Let's hookup and game soon.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Jesi's Moonlight Madness III!!! Featuring: New Smash Room/Sony WEGA!! :p

Woohoo! Finally got our new addition in. Shipped in this morning and this calls for a Barrio smash!

Where:

6627 E 15th Terr.
Kansas City, MO 64126
Go around back of house at bottom of hill!

If you need help on the way (get lost or something)
913 522 5767 is my # GL gettin a hold of me during a smash event though :p

When: Saturday, October 21st 2006

Time: 8pm SHARP.

You may arrive earlier to practice Tourney starts at 8 :)

Singles: Free!

Doubles: Free!

However,
Bring 2 dollars for pizza plz. And maybe a dollar for Soda would be nice...!

Pot for Singles (in the spirit of Halloween treats):
1st Place: 10 thick gooey brownies
2nd Place: 5 choco chip cookies
3rd Place: 5 air heads

Doubles:
1st Place: 2 - 12pk of Mountain Dew (DYC...better get a good team mate! :p)
2nd Place: 2 - 2 Liters of Barq's Rootbeer
3rd Place: 2 -20 oz. bottles of Sprite.

Couple bags of Candy will go around for the losers! lol

Rules:
4 stock
Best 2 out of 3
Items off. (unless both parties agree otherwise.... MADNESS W000)
8 min time limit.

Banned Stages!

NONE (mAdnEss wOoOoooOohhh!)
However, in your personal interest you may not which to choose a stage no one wants to play on.... you might get beaten up (Injuries incurred are the sole responsibility of the individual and Tourney hosts take no responsibilities).

Stages on Random Select:

Pokemon stadium
Final destination
Battlefield
Dreamland 64
Congo Jungle 64 (one with the barrel!)
Poke Floats
Fountain of Dreams
Yoshi's Story

We have 4 Tv's (one 13" the rest are decent sized) and 2 cubes. Bring setups as you see fit... Probably could use atleast another cube....

Hope to see you soon!!!! :D

Also feel free to wear halloweeny stuff! :D k bye. :)

-Jesi

Oh oh and BYOC (controllers are limited ...we have really ****ty ones).

DYC

Smash Champion
It would be hard for that to be the case, considering I just started playing smash about a month ago. I'm actually LOOKING for people to play, and Eric has been over here to game with me once. I want to get out to/have hookups.

Let's hookup and game soon.
Not you dummy. I was quoting Dekar.

Oh and that Dew is mine. I'm going to kill you all by myself.

AxioM

Smash Cadet
That tournament on Saturday sounds like fun. I already got ahold of Smakula, and he said he'd probably come out to. I'll try my best to make it out there.

I think I'm gonna try doing a hookup tonight.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Seishiro...how you gonna post asking about a tournament in KC righ tunder a post that talks about a tournament in KC?!

*sighs* :p

only1Z

Smash Champion
it's.....it's...MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jesi

Smash Ace
You guys should show up early if you can! I'm all excited! Me and Z are going to win teams btw. :p

AxioM

Smash Cadet
How early are you allowing people to show up? How many attendees you think you'll have?

It seems like myself, and a few other smashers are going to be in attendence for sure now. The hard part will be FINDING the place. I'm not familiar with that area of town.

We'll probably be giving you a phonecall if we can't find it. Thanks for having such an event, and I'll be sure to bring a few bucks for pizza. :)

Top Bottom