• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Seishiro

Smash Apprentice
im a smasher from kansas city. i just started looking for some action but havn't really found that much. also never been to a smash tourny, but i plan on going to one in march at nakakon. so, any of you guys up for some smash?!

only1Z

Smash Champion
let the flames of the inferno consume you, yes yes?

I'll base the accent on my stupidity part, first, I'm dumb, second, I forgot france was in Europe, third, I can't even remember what a french accent sounds like now.

Echo

Smash Champion
hey you guys headin to that tourney in st. louis on the 30th? We should have like 4/5 of us there, so you should come :p

and if you are... we had an idea, if you guys wanted, to maybe like head up to someones place a night before just to chill and smash or somethin... I imagine someone has to live decently close to St. Louis...

only1Z

Smash Champion
I only base it on German, cause it's in general a forceful kinda language. And I hate british accents for some reason :p Europes a little to big to call them all ugly.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
My germanic skills are gonna 'boner' pop all the minesota/wisonson pimples leaving a mark of the beast, aka- giant pimples. Then all the remaining ones are gonna bump their way up to minesota/wisonson's forehead at the tourny on the 30th and have a gangbang on a slutty asian (hawt) zit, with her big zit boobies. Which to say the least was the pimples answer to solving its sex drive that no one expected.

---The 100th page summary of the Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion topic summary completed(atleast thus far)---

*Waves* Pimples = my contribution. (It's late for me, I'm tired =|)

Jimi87O5

Smash Apprentice
My germanic skills are gonna 'boner' pop all the minesota/wisonson pimples leaving a mark of the beast, aka- giant pimples. Then all the remaining ones are gonna bump their way up to minesota/wisonson's forehead at the tourny on the 30th and have a gangbang on a slutty asian (hawt) zit, with her big zit boobies. Which to say the least was the pimples answer to solving its sex drive that no one expected.

---The 100th page summary of the Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion topic summary completed(atleast thus far)---

*Waves* Pimples = my contribution. (It's late for me, I'm tired =|)
wow.....gtfo.

H

hefe

Hey, I'm relatively new to the whole smash scene, I've been playing with my two roommates for a year now, slowly realizing how much we suck at this game. I now feel I don't suck so bad that it wouldn't be worth my time to play some other people besides my roomies. I live in Lawrence and would love to get in some smash with some of the locals, either kc or here in L-town.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Hola, We have a decent sized smash crew! Originated in Lawrence IMO! But we usually have a smash get together in Kansas City at my place *Casual* Saturday evenings till late. You possibly can hitch a ride this weekend into town via dmac if he's cool w/ it. He lives in lawrence and you'll get to meet the few other smashers from around there.

Otherwise you can get to this address via Mapquest! IM for more info (or pm me on smashboards) my aim name is listed.

We welcome newcomers, but don't be discouraged if and most probably when you realize there is a LOOOT to learn in this game hehe :p We also frequent tournaments during the year, and you're welcome to come with us on those if you so chose and you gots the funds for it! lol. Othewise you're free to casual smash with us, bring your friends who like to smash etc etc

Word of warning though if you like to get home before midnight i'd either drive by yourself or carpool with another group, the regular lawrence guys tend to stay for quite a while! :)

Also, if you just want to introduce yourself get a feel for some smashin' you can just talk to dmac or dyc or Z who live in lawrence, saves you the drive.

Hope to see you soon!

-Jesi

PS> i'm glad i got to this one 'fore dyc did.... haha

rezo

Smash Apprentice
you don't need to be afraid of dyc. he plays a cuddly character that loses to everyone. :cool:

DYC

Smash Champion
Originated in mother ****ing Lawrence yo.

Don't listen to rezo, the man is a ****** imo.

And big words from Z, the man who was getting repeatedly 3 stocked by said cute and cuddly character. MIRITE PHAT?

DYC

Smash Champion
Hey u guyz comin to our tourny October 7th hmmmm. I expect to see at least 3 of u there.
Nope. Most of us will be at CoK II in Ohio.

And Free money isn't really free money when only like 4 people who aren't from KCMO enter and the rest of you people enter the "wichita only" tournament. Winning 10 bucks for 1st in teams surprisingly does not cover gas.

Jesi

Smash Ace
*sigh* I said crew not tourney event series. I placed my modifier correctly in the whole phrase! So if we read it correctly, which some of us did not, the modifier "originated in lawrence" pertains to "smash crew" not "tournament series" (which is not anywhere in what I said) so where and when the first tournament in a tournament series occured, is irrelevant. The original CREW I am referring to is the Lawrence crew! Who's w/ me? :p hee hee However, the real point is that it's of small to average size now :p Newcomers welcome d00d !! :D

BTW

who is going to COK II? more importantly, who's skipping class to go to cok II .... and
i still don't know if i'm going! *tear*

rezo

Smash Apprentice
i believe the "crew" originated when i bought the game, cuz i'm a one-man wrecking crew! lolol :cool:

Top Bottom