• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

X

xaiohan

ok i play alot with my brother and dad and idk how good i am against other ppl and i want to find out...crap...i missed it >< anyway i play fox and i sometimes play samus im working on wavedashing tho....i feel noobish ><

only1Z

Smash Champion
I can probably use that last 20 from florida for that tourney, just gotta find a way out there

*A quick mapquest search shows barrio is about a 1 1/2 hour drive to and from marshall.

X

xaiohan

im in high school but i get my LISENCE next year when im 16 =P so now i need to w8 4 my birthday in march to get my permit

U

uhler

lookin' for a fight

sup everyone, i'm new to the boards, but not the game (although idk what some of the terms you're throwin' around mean, wavedashing for example). anyway, i'm goin' to k-state and i was wondering if anyone knew of anything going on in either manhattan, topeka or lawrence any time soon. i love this game, but i'm tired of playin' the computer and my roommates all suck so i need a challenge. lemme know what's up please!

Jimi87O5

Smash Apprentice
for all of you highschoolers, i was just wondering if you've given any thought to your future., and if a 20000 dollar bonus and a good monthly pay and a free education sound good, lemme know, i'll hook u up.

rezo

Smash Apprentice
lol, quiet navy boy. this thread is for serious barrio related discussion only.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
That Shy Guy is too good. :D

Won't be able to make barrio smash this weekend, work :( But I'm off on Friday if anyone wants to smash with me =\

Jesi

Smash Ace
I'll be working from 8am-3pm on friday and at school from 6pm-10pm, On Saturday I'll be at school from 8am-5pm and at work from 530pm-8pm. On Sunday however, I will only be at school from 1pm-530pm. Lucky ME!!!! .......... -_-

Since I'm not stealing David's time away you guys should get together at Phat's or somefin, 'here dyc's available too so mebbe in lawrence? If I get out early I might come....but doubtful :(

only1Z

Smash Champion
South american, Russian, Asian, eheh?

I would say european but I don't applaud them for ugly sounding accents.

DYC

Smash Champion
How is a french accent on a hot chick ugly? I mean i understand that you are basing your judgements on men, since you are gay and all, but wtf?

Top Bottom