• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jesi

Smash Ace
just dry for barrio smashes, the last month we went to a tourney every weekend jayray lol. So it was quite the eventful smash month for some of us! lol

jayray

Smash Apprentice
o well, i gotta have one of those spaz-noob moments since i havent really got to show anyone what ive been practicing,

anyway, i like to take things slow as most of you know >.>
ive been flipping out about lol been wantin to use in matches,

started with dash SHL backwards, havent got it down real good but i can do it like 50% of time without stoping the dash movement and im not phantoming off the edge anymore with it :3

also dont know what this is called, im guessing sweet-spotting a tech,
like in falco's BTT id phantom into the damaging walls and tech so that i dont fly off it.

kinda like how you guys tech at the ledge or how david does it all the time, thats kinda what im trying to practice, teching at the point of impact and not after.

also practicing comin on to the stage with lasers and nairs or
wall jumpin to phantom sweet-spot the edge.

so, anyway last time i played at barrio id just gotting down SHL, now im pretty comfy movin across the stage back and forth and dancing with it. only thing thats buggin me is when i do the backwards SHL the laser tends to be to high cause i cant fast fall in time, so it goes right over shorter characters

besides all that, just need to work on wavedashin with falco and maybe i might be a decent falco >.>

only1Z

Smash Champion
How can I be uninformed when the only information given was that you weren't going to be at barrior for a while, error on your part.

Way to drop the ball and be a ***** last night david :(

And jayray, falco's gay, GAWD :p

Vasilicus

Smash Journeyman
Any1 here go to Rockhurst?

My stupid grandad bought an ad in the sports program that says "Go Rockhurst! The latham family!" I don't think my life gets any worse than that.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Jimi I'll make you a death turnip before you leave! But my next project is probably going to be a white Shy Guy... :p

I'll make sure to add a zipper to the turnip so you can stash a lil' some some ... just in case.... lol

Jimi87O5

Smash Apprentice
lol jesi....im gonna stash some pAt in it. lol.
I can just see them talking about how the contraband death turnip was confiscated and seaman Hurd was sent to jail....

Bull37

Smash Cadet
hey guys sorry i havnt posted in awhile and vas sorry i missed youre calls i would of gone down but i was at football practice. call me asap.

Jimi87O5

Smash Apprentice
you see, the jimi farewell tour 2006 has begun, and i think i need to stop by uni and say hello to earthbowser or i will never be a happy person.

dmac

Smash Champion
dunno if im smashin this week, but we should get that new guy that doesn't look at this thread yet to come along, he's texas so he's bound to be good eh!

Top Bottom