• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
The Nov 19th one seems fun, since there's no SMYM this fall and I'm kind of jonesing for some tourney action.
Cool, I'm pretty sure all of Nebraska will be there. Also there's a chance that there won't be (any noticeable) brawl if Iowa drops out so you won't have to worry about catching AIDS or whatever it is that Meleeeres hate about barwl.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Haven't played in forever. Keep bugging dmac on his phone and I'll be able to get it goin sometime tonight.

Jace08

Smash Lord
yeah I might have to get that for birthday/Christmas... awww dark souls plus skyrim I can't waaaait

so springfield this weekend! everyone call off work and go go go

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If you guys go, would you be willing to make a trade of strong bad's screw driver for Fino's Wii?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If you guys go, would you be willing to make a trade of strong bad's screw driver for Fino's Wii?
please send my screw driver with jace or something. i need it. i haven't had the chance to fix fino's wii but seriously holding my tri-wing hostage is gay when I offered to fix his wii independently.

DeLux

I'll send it with them if someone can come pick it up

We aren't holding anything hostage

Massive

Smash Champion
Does anybody besides Jace want to go to Sprungfeld this weekend?

HEAD COUNT TIME IS NOW.

A response of "no" is preferred to no response.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Give me a rough schedule of events for Spring-fueled and I'll see what I can do

Jace08

Smash Lord
^nice!

It's just gonna be all day saturday. As far as I know leaving around 9:30ish should be fine. For coming back I can't see us staying any longer than 11pm at the latest. Just my estimates; if anyone else has preferences feel free to say em

? does this mean that Potts lives in Topeka now?
yeah

Smash Lord
^nice!

It's just gonna be all day saturday. As far as I know leaving around 9:30ish should be fine. For coming back I can't see us staying any longer than 11pm at the latest. Just my estimates; if anyone else has preferences feel free to say em

yeah
This makes me so sad. If I want to play him I Have to drive an hour and a half now. :(

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Don't know if it matters or not but figured I'd let you guys know anyway...

I'm going to be working every Saturday night for the forseeable future. :c

Massive

Smash Champion
Don't know if it matters or not but figured I'd let you guys know anyway...

I'm going to be working every Saturday night for the forseeable future. :c
Sad times man.

You could become a substitute teacher like my bro, but I doubt it would pay any better than what you're doing now.

DeLux

I actually read an interesting piece in one of my classes (and by read a piece I mean I skimmed the abstract, intro chapter, and a few other things) about how the Pope shouldn't be considered Catholic because he leads the Catholic Church and doesn't necessarily follow it

Top Bottom