• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dmac

Smash Champion
sorry about late notice but i'm not having games at my house today, i got more **** to do than i thought i did ! my bad... if you show up i'll just send you away....

Massive

Smash Champion
Typical KC... tsk tsk tsk
The KC crew is spread out over two states and 50 miles.
We can barely all get together once a week as it is, and it's hard to organize this stuff- especially when people have school or other issues.

All smashers are notoriously flaky as far as tourney attendance though.

Massive

Smash Champion
dmac doesn't care. He accidentally the whole on purpose.

edit: Smash-o normal-o this week.
PHAT CALL INTO WORK AND SAY YOU HAVE PINKEYE AND COME TO SMASH.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I make a sarcastic post and these are the replies I get? I'm disappointed.

The KC crew is spread out over two states and 50 miles.
We can barely all get together once a week as it is, and it's hard to organize this stuff- especially when people have school or other issues.
I feel you on this one, sort of. I, and a few others, live around 40 miles from the Springfield crew. Thankfully, we all have set schedules and we are all open on Saturdays, so I guess it's not as bad as having mixed school and work schedules.

All smashers are notoriously flaky as far as tourney attendance though.
That was the whole point of the post, I wasn't actually blaming you guys for not attending. I know these things are hard to plan. I wouldn't expect anyone to pick a smash tournament over work (unless they found a good reason for it).

that really doesn't make me want to go. and thanks, i dont have to feel about it now either
You can't go anyway, you can't find anyone to cover for you :p
It's okay, Dmac. I'll be happy to not have my recent victory taken away from you even longer :3

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
would you guys want to go to Rolla next month for a tourney? it'll be the second monthly here i host. i know it's a bit far but it'd be cool if some of you could make it.
if people are interested lemme know what dates people are free on. 12th and 19th are probably the only options.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
are you guys going to the omaha tourney on the 19th? i might be able to go if i can catch a ride w/ you guys.

Top Bottom