• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

JoeMotion

Smash Cadet
So am I cool enough to join this Sharky excursion? I live like 4 blocks away, so if people get sloshed they could crash at my place. But as a warning I have no furniture. Just carpet and a yoga mat.

dmac

Smash Champion
awwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit dr pp man go finals were so good i forgot what exciting melee looked like

dmac

Smash Champion
i saw so many girls fallin down, a couple guys, probably almost 10 total

i pro'd it up, i got this balance and coordination thing on lockdown

jccc is cancelled, but we gotta wait for the KU decision at 5:30am :|

only1Z

Smash Champion
I hear Kstate ****ied out today already, what else is new...SHAZAM. Don't forget about Naka-Kon, on the 20th~

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
So am I cool enough to join this Sharky excursion? I live like 4 blocks away, so if people get sloshed they could crash at my place. But as a warning I have no furniture. Just carpet and a yoga mat.
Of course man! And yeah we could probably crash at your place for a while if we get a little messed up, don't worry about furniture though, we'll all just sleep on phatgamer

jccc is cancelled, but we gotta wait for the KU decision at 5:30am :|
I only have one class on Tuesdays and my teacher preemptively canceled our Wednesday one, no way I'm driving anywhere tomorrow, canceled or not

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
that could also be a factor. all i know is k-state is coming apart at the seams and its only a matter of time before more leave. frank will be lucky to keep his job after the season

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Trains are kinda expensive (though surprisingly comfortable) and their arrival/departure times can be pretty inconvenient depending on where you're going

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
its pretty expensive the whole trip is gonna cost me $135 but i want to see what KS melee is like. you guys better be worth it... and the return trip leaves at 10:45 pm arrives around 5 something in dodge.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Wait, 10:45 the same day? You should post your full arrival & departure schedule so we can set something up

And playing Jace is worth all the money in the worlddddddddd

Jace08

Smash Lord
We should start massive smash a little earlier than normal considering that he has to be back at the train station at 10:45, would make it less brutal imo

Massive

Smash Champion
Most of the snow should be cleared by Saturday, hopefully by Friday actually (SHARKBAR!?), so I'm going to tentatively say that massivesmash is on at, for now, the regularly scheduled time.

However, If some people want to show up early- knock yourselves out. Just try to let me know if you're going to show before 5, so I have time to actually get back to the house to let you in.

edit: Somebody needs to commit to picking up Buddha Lova or tell him to not show, I probably won't be able to do it.

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
Yo anyone know what the best site to buy a fightstick is right now? Madcatz doesn't have any sales going on, and newegg is sold out :( I'd have to get one for like $160

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
How about we all just crash at Massive's after Shark Bar and play all day Saturday lol

Top Bottom