• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Massive

Smash Champion
How about we all just crash at Massive's after Shark Bar and play all day Saturday lol
That may work. We could have lunch at smokehouse or chipotle or something then build a GIGANTIC GUILE SNOWMAN.

Additionally, if you guys want to meet up at my place before sharkbar so we can carpool, that might make things easier on whoever ends up driving.

dmac

Smash Champion
k confirmed no for sharkbar, i have to eat dinner with claras dad

buddha lova is there anyway you can get your return time changed? thats a really ****ty time to have to go back....

i can't goto massives any earlier than i usually do, still have to work

Massive

Smash Champion
k confirmed no for sharkbar, i have to eat dinner with claras dad

buddha lova is there anyway you can get your return time changed? thats a really ****ty time to have to go back....

i can't goto massives any earlier than i usually do, still have to work
profound sadness.

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
changed? 10:45 pm is a bad time to go back? I'll be in KC for over 12 hours thats ****ty?
Unless you mean go back sooner
when will the smashfest start?

Massive

Smash Champion
We usually start at 6pm.
I have no idea what you're going to do until then. I think that's also why nobody's wanting to come pick you up; you'd end up hanging with them for about 10 hours then you'd have to leave when we've barely finished with doubles.

dmac

Smash Champion
what i meant to say is that having a later return time (ie the next day) would benefit a better kc smash experience

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Aww no dmac for Shark Bar :(:(:( ... Z and Andy and whoever else is in Lawrence, if you guys want to go you can ride with me, otherwise I guess I'll just drive to KC all by myself...

And yeah we can meet at your place Massive. If you're actually serious about us staying over, I'm down--we could play with Buddha Lova longer that way as well.

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
We usually start at 6pm.
I have no idea what you're going to do until then. I think that's also why nobody's wanting to come pick you up; you'd end up hanging with them for about 10 hours then you'd have to leave when we've barely finished with doubles.
I can switch it to 10:45pm sunday but that would mean I'd have to spend the night somewhere. and I'd need to find something to do for basically all of Sunday... Theres no way you guys can start earlier?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Ok, so I think we got this all figured out.

Now, Shark Bar...ANDY Z POTTS REZO AMBA RANDOMDUDES WHERE U AT

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Well the half price drinks and free food are from 7-10pm, obviously we can stay later than that if we want (recommended), sooo...maybe everyone meet at Massive's at 7pm? That means I'll leave Lawrence around 6:15 or so. JoeMotion you can just meet us at Shark Bar of course.

Also, who's picking up Markis? Is his place somewhere on the way?

And who all is coming from Lawrence? ZZZZZ ANDYYYYYYY???

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Yeah they have this taco bar thing there, and you can eat as much as you want from it

JoeMotion

Smash Cadet
Cool. Just shoot me a text or something when you guys get there. I'm gonna eat me so many tacos!!

dmac

Smash Champion
community keeps having so much annie fan service, i love it

also it was so close on the verge of trying too hard, but it didn't and it was ****ing amazing~ tons of quick funny lines LIKE USUAL DIE HONDA and pierce shapeshifting fat neil made me laugh so so so so much

Massive

Smash Champion
I'm really happy they didn't do the live action fantasy angle like every other TV show does when they do a dungeons and dragons show. The impartial, roll-the-dice-to-confirm-anything nature of Abed really kept this episode above the bar.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Do Lawrence dudes want to meet somewhere at 6:15, or am I just going around picking you all up?

papermarkis

Smash Lord
We're spending the night at Massive's right? Ok, just a warning I'll need to be at work at 2pm Saturday. My job is very close to my home and I won't need to go back home for anything so if you can take me back home you can take me to work.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Shark Bar was awesome! thanks to Massive, Joe and Markis for coming out

For those of you that bailed on me last minute...you ****ed up sooo badly. We had such a good time

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
No but Massive was putting on the moves

So what time would you be going to/leaving Massive's, dmac? Also, Potts + Osime are you guys going?

Top Bottom