• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dmac

Smash Champion
my xbox has a black dude with shades and dreadlocks as my gamer avatar (i haven't changed it yet)

i think that means that i wasn't supposed to get it back lol :(

dmac

Smash Champion
its super easy amba, its not really hacking your ds, its just using a micro sd card in a fake ds cart to play free gamez

a lot of us have it or something similar, we can show you da ropes

edit

pretty sure i figured out why my stick was messing up, gotta order replacement mounting plates because the stock mad catz ones blowwwwwwww :(

http://www.lizardlick.com/Sanwa-JLF-P1-Flat-Mounting-Plate_p_251.html

waitin on this to come in and then i should be able to make it nice and shiny

Massive

Smash Champion
I have yet to encounter a 'must play' exclusive to the DS.
Chrono Trigger was remade pretty aptly, FFIII and FFIV have shiny new graphics and (lol) voice acting.
The zelda games are right at par for their genre (phantom hourglass gets a smidge repetitive, but still good).
There's always the pokemons.

edit:
Golden Sun is out, there's (as always) some firmware shenanigans you need to do in order to play it.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Someone hasn't played Pheonix Wright I suppose...Megaman Zero collection is a good bundle. The world ends with you is good. Kirby superstar remake owns...New super mario bros.

dmac

Smash Champion
bowers inside story, ace attorney series , GTA CHINATOWN WARS(holy crap this one), ouendan 1 and 2, elite beat agents, kirby canvas curse, layton series, hotel dusk, pokomangz

all those AAA titles made the DS for me, it owns

pm me for the golden sun rom, it should work for your card (which used to be the oldest crappiest card, now all the new anti piracy roms work on it... so confused)

only1Z

Smash Champion
Once I learned that holding L trigger would let you move freely without using a pin, it was game ****ing on.

dmac

Smash Champion
I'm sorry massive, my 2nd stick is out of commission till I get a replacement mounting plate, should have it by next massive smash, I still can bring my te stick and a fight pad I just got as a temp solution though

edit swype fail

I could also bring nba jam, how many wiimotes and nunchuks do you have, I have one set I could bring, gots to have 4! other bros might have to step up

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
TETRIS DS / PARTY DELUXE.

Best ever.

Somebody get better so I have some competitionnnn.

Planet Puzzle League is also awesome if you've ever played Tetris Attack or PPL (Pokemon Puzzle League).

dmac

Smash Champion
https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTE0MjIxNTA2OQ?src=global0

check out dropbox, it kinda owns

Dropbox replaces:

Emailing file attachments to yourself and other people
Using USB drives to move files between computers
Renaming files to keep a history of previous versions
Complicated backup software and hardware

(thats just the major stuff it can do)

but at least check out the link and do the tour thing, anytime i get people to sign up it bumps up my storage space, so use mah link

Jace08

Smash Lord
"you joined dropbox 09/13/10 9:58PM"

hahaha for once I have a join date in something that beats the rest of you! Only barely though ><

nba jam lol ohh maaaaaaan

Top Bottom