• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
well tonight I could host if people want games, or either way if someone else wants to

Honda you've gone without playing for too long ><

dmac

Smash Champion
not good enough raith, either fess up that you did it, or stop protecting the dude that did

dealing with a thief has me ****ing pissed at anyone who would do this to their friends

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Emailing file attachments to yourself and other people
man I forgot people still use e-mail
Using USB drives to move files between computers
sharing over a network?
Renaming files to keep a history of previous versions
subversion?
Complicated backup software and hardware
i just use one of my webhosting servers for that :(
i hope you don't have to pay for that stuff bro

i watched m2k vs. pp today. those sets were soooo good.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
well tonight I could host if people want games, or either way if someone else wants to

Honda you've gone without playing for too long ><
I played with my brother a few times but he will literally play only 3 matches before he quits, and I tried going easy on him with my Fox too...

I NEED GAMES AGAHAGAGGGGGGHHHHHHH

dmac

Smash Champion
its totally free and its fine strong bad, I won't invite you to our bro box

edit : I dont think you see how it works as a tool for sharing data with people. actually I can totally imagine how incredibly useful it would be for everyone working on project m. everyone would have access to all the files (pictures, sounds, whatever you crazy hackers need) at the same time, and you get told when something gets updated or changed/deleted. everyone could access these files from every computer and would be super hassle free besides getting everyone to use it. you can even give files in your personal drop box a temp use public http link to people that dont use derp box. I can't imagine a better tool for a huge group collaboration

I do not work for drop box <_<

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
we use subversion + an IRC bot that says updates. Lol. very secure.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
So whats going on tonight? Anything? I'm down lets play SSF4 or Smash either I'm fine with, only a group though! Sorry Jace! lol

Jace08

Smash Lord
wait my account isn't linked to anything someone give me the name of the folder you guys are sharing

it's ok arc ><

Who all is planning on going to Oh Snap 6?
Usually we never know completely for sure until like a week beforehand, but I'm planning on going

dmac

Smash Champion
need the email your account is tied to jace, atm its got clown pictures and songs in it

make sure you tie your edu email to it so you get double potential space and double referral bonus space

dmac

Smash Champion
that was just a sample to show you the power, I can up the rest up if you want, but really the music should be experienced first with the game, it is very important to series in general.... but it still owns by itself

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Nonstop games tomorrow, I get out of class at 2:30, lets do this schit

EDIT: Unless I end up pulling an all-nighter tonight, then I'll probably just go home and sleep instead lol

Jace08

Smash Lord
but... I live in Olathe like 1/4 of the year ><

wait but that means you're closer to Yugioh Land, which means you would get home sooner from their saturday tournaments, which means you could go to massive smash? knowing you I'm not gonna hold my breath lol but still you should come out mangs

I can host tonight if anyone's down

Jace08

Smash Lord
INCOMING JACE POST OF BORINGNESS

so tomorrow isn't looking very good for massive smash... dmac can't go and I'm sure he's not the only one busy with upcoming finals. Probably better to cancel I would think unless you guys think otherwise

then next week Christmas is that saturday. So we gotta figure something out as Darkrain and Jesi are gonna be in town. Massive smash on a weekday maybe? I dunno but we'll figure it out

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Yeah no Smash for me either

Though isn't Christmas in two weeks? When exactly is Darkrain coming?

dmac

Smash Champion
that saturday is actually christmas so I dont think massive will want to host/purple want to smash in christmas frowny face

dmac

Smash Champion
maybe! last night I got party to try out mayo pizza, and I've never seen a manwith a smile that big in my entire life

Jace08

Smash Lord
Though isn't Christmas in two weeks? When exactly is Darkrain coming?
Oh right, I mean the week after the 18th. I dunno exactly when they'll be here

hmm Christmas Eve smash party sounds fun but it's my birthday, and as much as I'd love to see all you guys on my birthday (would really be awesome), my parents wouldn't let me lol, and I guess I gotta be around the house for my brother's birthday too. So another night would be good

Top Bottom