• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
bounogun is now here, so is anyone down for a smashfest in lawrence soon? I'm goin back to Olathe Wednesday, so I'd prefer it be either monday or tuesday night

Jace08

Smash Lord
everyone knows beneath that spiky exterior z is really just this

Oklahoma tourney looks pretty cool

well I'm leaning toward games tomorrow so Honda could come out

dmac

Smash Champion
no games for me tonight i gotta do some moving

raith when you say things like that i want to tear your nuts off and feed them to you

no one except markis and you has a 360 or ps3 or a working copy of ssf4 (you remember you broke massives and still haven't replaced it yet)

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
Why is everyone so mean? I literally just wanted to know how much better everyone had gotten :/

And I don't own a 360/PS3, nor SSF4. And I definitely did not break Massive's. If I actually did I would just give the 5 bucks to go get the disc repaired at game spot or wherever they do that stuffz

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
no games for me tonight i gotta do some moving

raith when you say things like that i want to tear your nuts off and feed them to you

no one except markis and you has a 360 or ps3 or a working copy of ssf4 (you remember you broke massives and still haven't replaced it yet)
I have a PS3 + SSF4 :V
But I rarely ever go to smashfests these days.... :(

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, they can resurface the disc. Depending on how deep the cut or scratch is, though, it's possible it still won't function or it will only temporarily function.

Smash Lord
Supposedly Vintage Stock does it.
I keep meaning to go there and have mine fixed.
Yeah, they can resurface the disc. Depending on how deep the cut or scratch is, though, it's possible it still won't function or it will only temporarily function.
Thanks guys. This will be a crapton cheaper than putting the 20-30$ towards the new disk.

rpotts

Smash Lord
another worthwhile post from quote lol

someone link me to phoenix wright hadouken thingy. boot to the head, except hadouken. prz

Top Bottom