• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

jayray

Smash Apprentice
not meh, you wouldnt believe what i did lol, went to a party this last monday, and lost my driver's liscense, CC, and student ID again ! lol

$hit.....

i will say, i got hella smashed =/
made out with some chick, and all i remember is goin to bed with her with my hands in her pants haha

KishSquared

Smash Master
FaceLoran - you coming to FC? You beat me last year!

There aren't many people from the Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri area on the roster. If you haven't registered yet, you should do so!

www.meleefc.com

jayray

Smash Apprentice
ya im from leavenworth dude, but i work alot so youll prolly only see me smashin on saturdays with the crew,

as for the girl jimmy, i dont want you gettin to many ideas dude, i barely remember myself.
she didnt remember anything the next day, then 3 days later she kicked me, so im guessin i must a done something (a kick with a frown followed by a wicked smirk) wtf.

anyway, lemme know when FC is cause, i wont make omaha or w.e but i might beable to schedule that big turny, ill be plenty ready.

Jesi

Smash Ace
lol <3 you guys i had sooooo much fun this weekend, i'm uber sore for actually putting effort into physical activity tho haha. I can't wait for FC6!

and Forward! We'd love for you to come to KS and stay w/ us. Give us some details about when you would be coming up...plus everyone works a lot so I hope you have something to do between the times we are gone haha <3 Fill us in! :)

Echo

Smash Champion
haha, you might have takin our tourney in Smash... but you aint got nothin on us in Volleyball :D

Jimi87O5

Smash Apprentice
F*CKING 207, WTF, I DIDNT EVEN ****ING GET ERP. IM SO FING PISSED. F*CK QT, F*CK THEM IN THEIR A_HOLE> on a lighter note, i have saturday nights off now.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
lol 5 of us...nebraskans :) are gonna kreep to this tourny
me, yosh, a friend of his, tank <-old school, and ***** leon :)

haha idk dude, but like, i hope this is gonna be hella fun
who do you guys have kreep'n to fc?

jayray

Smash Apprentice
I'm FUGGIN goin, so make room bytch. anyway, what time i need to be in barrio or whereever we meeting.

jayray

Smash Apprentice
so umm.. i think ill be ridin with Z ya see, cause like we hella tight, and im gonna show him the PLAAAANNNS i just made to straight up show him how great a time me and him gonna have on the trip.
including ball and chain, banana split, hell strangler, and double grape vine, not excluding Z vs. KCMO in a Z smash fest. and by smash i mean against his will.

D:

anyway, so ya, ill see ya guys saturday =P

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
A Yo I've got something for you guys now. I hope that you have been through or at least played Rez 4. If you unlucky enough not to have played this game then get of smash for a sec and play other good games aight. But for those you who have played it will love this. I won't talk ya ears off about it so here it is, this is the first of 4 episodes. Let me know if you like um and i'll put the rest on or you could find um yourselfs ow what ever just watch um

http://www.the-ward.com/files/DaysOfOurLivesREep1.wmv

vidjogamer

Smash Master
Phat here. Just postin up to see how everyone is doin. It'll be good to be back home cuz vidjo keeps trying to touch my face >_>

Anyway, hope to see you guys at Chicago! Cya doods. :D

only1Z

Smash Champion
chatup phatgaymer.

Leon, I made it to 5 minutes of the first video then I had to leave. I'll try to finish it soon O.o

only1Z

Smash Champion
Lol, dyc, I give you a mental image. Of Phatgamer, shaking his fist, about 6k feet into the air, yelling, "Boo Boo ****!" out his window for 4 hours. Cause the little ***** didn't come to MLG Chicago =P

Leon, I was kinda weirded out, making fun of barbie girl died back when teh song did, but I'll finish it now that im home, and watch the rest just for completions sake.

Top Bottom