• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

DYC

Smash Champion
Bull37 said:
Im realy new and i was wandering if there were any good smashers in overland park. there is only one good smasher i know and i can beet him easy. if there is any (i will also go a little into missouri) overland park/olathe smashers let me know. im getting sick of lvl 9 cpus.

also i will take kansas city as an option.
There are plenty of good smashers in KC and Lawrence, we usually get together on Saturdays although some of us are busy this saturday. We will most likely get together again the Saturday after this one so stay in touch on the boards or message deathmac1319, darius858, or darkk09

only1Z

Smash Champion
clearly, if they don't get enough early registers, then they wouldn't be able to afford the costs in the end, no business wants to lose money for gamer nerds.
I don't wanna go toa tourney right now / emo

only1Z

Smash Champion
what, you'll still hitch a ride with dmac or dark in the end :O. Unless the tourney tanks *hopefully not, tackem is too cool for that*

DYC

Smash Champion
Barrio smash this weekend after all it seems with no omaha tourney. Msg darkk09, Jesi782, or deathmac1319 on AIM for directions Bull.

Bull37

Smash Cadet
hmmm i play but not that much at all. how about halo? im gonna start playin warcraft more so if someone could help me in that that would be cool.

only1Z

Smash Champion
We all have our habits....you play online poker....smash....
But.....we all dedicate our free time to dumb things :p

Bull37

Smash Cadet
i dont play much warcraft and i havent played halo in about 4 weeks. theres no one around to help me with smash except my brother and he hates the game. my freind uses link but ive gotten able to 4-stock him every time. my other freind hasnt played the game in years so there is nothing i can realy do. it used to be interesting we went to st. louis (me and my friend that uses link) and we would have link vs link fights on his tv in the car. then i gave up on link (best choice i ever made in smash) and started using falco. i have gotton pretty good with falco but i dont wavedash as frequently as i do with young link. who is my second best character. but its a lot of fun to use my 3rd and 4th best characters, falcon and doc. i play an ok shiek and marth but my link is almost as good as my young link. my doc and falco edgegaurding skills are great. but my young link rolls to much. i dont SHL with falco that much. well i just got off of subject a little to much and i will end my post. i had to get that whole thing off my chest to people that would listen.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I just saw your name if here DYC, and yeah, we still have your cube. :( I'm sorry!

The real point of me being in here is to post that we are trying to push for a lot more people for the last couple weeks before FC, and we'd like people to sign up now if they are going. Our web address is www.meleefc.com, and prepay is not necessary.

rezo

Smash Apprentice
you know, if they're planning on crew separation at fc6, then i think everyone should register as the kc/lawrence crew. i only mention this because i was looking at the roster and phat is down as the "kansas" crew while dark is down as the "kc" crew. i'm sure i would laugh at a repeat of innsomnia, but maybe we should still try to avoid that.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I went with Kansas because David was shown as Lawrence, KS crew last year, so I just went with it....>_>

Edit: And I'm sure that everyone would find it hilarious if I fought David in the second round AGAIN. -_-

Top Bottom