• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Vasilicus

Smash Journeyman
I will put them on my AIM when I get my computer back

I appear on AIM as vasilicus... same with runescape and myspace and just about anything else I use.

I don't have a computer yet... they just unpacked everything today (thursday) so I'll probably get it out around saturday. And we won't be getting internet until next week-ish. It's okay to come over to my place and smash though, some 7-year-old who was stalking the movers felt free to do it, and my sister smashed with him all day. THen i came in, told him I was god, and 10-stocked their team lol.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Won't be at barrio smash this weekend. My mom wants to go to my grandparents house for her birthday which is also David/Z's birthday. /Sigh

On a side note, I turn 18 a week from Sunday. :D We should do somethin uber special for barrio smash that week >.>

Bull37

Smash Cadet
yeah man i dont got AIM so just PM the directions.
vas im ready to smash with you. SHL FTW. maybe. im one of those kids who can wavedash and SHL and shffl and all that other stuff but cant beat my my cousins samus. and my cuzin thinks a wave dash is when you hold L and press right or left on the control stick. but if someone else wavedashes and l cancels when they fight i can win. its just the regulars that throw me off. or it could be that ive been fighting cpus every day which makes me used to there attacks. because after a bit of playing i was able to beat my cousin. we had a shiek ditto. it was awesome. i won. shiek was once his main but he ditched her for samus and c.falcon.

rezo

Smash Apprentice
never ever ever play against level 9 cpus. ever .
unless it's me jesi and z doing a 32 man tournament in the car. then it's ok.

only1Z

Smash Champion
WATCH OUT FOR THAT LV. 9 MARIO, HE'LL DESTROY YOu!!!!!!!!

**you're family is too lame phat, but you already knew that**

jayray

Smash Apprentice
pfft wtf, when phat turns 18 we're gonna make him ****ed up off camo HAHA

o i was thinkin the other day, for real, like what if

if i like held a turny at the barrios like "midnight madness" just the crew ya know,

but like mines called "smashed and get smashed" and like obviously half of the turny would be getting krunk, but inuno. you see where im goin with that, MM turny but with shots instead lol

anyway this guys like C.falcon in real life http://epicknee.ytmnd.com/

The Video Game Geek

Smash Rookie
Hey I just joined, and saw that you are having a tournement tommorow in KC. How long does it usualy last, and is there a cost to just come (not compete). I think it would be good for me to watch people who are better at the game play.

dmac

Smash Champion
6627 E 15th st
Kansas City, MO

just yahoomaps or mapquest it and come over at around 6-7pm pm on saturday! theres nothing to do to get in the crew, just hang out and play smash with us, its not a recritment process or anything ^_^

DYC

Smash Champion
The Video Game Geek said:
Hey I just joined, and saw that you are having a tournement tommorow in KC. How long does it usualy last, and is there a cost to just come (not compete). I think it would be good for me to watch people who are better at the game play.
It's just a get together. It's not a tourney. We get together on weekends or every other weekend.

jayray

Smash Apprentice
lol thats whats up, yup

anyway see ya fools at 6

edit: im bringin my setup since we got extra people.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Darkrain, dmac, dyc *who has a haircut now*, and phatgamer.

The only problem is I wasn't in it ~_~

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Yes my face is amazing. As am I.

Vasilicus, uh....the age range is about....17-22, but you would be able to fit in for sure. We all get along fairly well >_>

As long as we keep a mutual hatred towards whogamer everything'll be ok.

And david's computer just farted.....@_@

Jesi

Smash Ace
did you hear about that 14 year old girl he got with? I hear there's pictures of it on the internet...

darkrain

Smash Ace
lets all smash in overland park!

thats if your parents are ok with having 8 dudes and one girl in your basement playing video games

Top Bottom