• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jesi

Smash Ace
me and david might not be here... depending on how work goes. i might 'suade him into going to inn4 w/ me lol.

jayray

Smash Apprentice

Bull37

Smash Cadet
yeah i live in OP. we could smash sometime, that would be fun. sorry guys bout not being able to smash with you guys. i plan to do it some day. went to WoF on friday and i saw the street truman. you guys dont live to far away. yeah maybe. couldnt go to fc because i suck at smash.

character update: im using falco again.

Jimi87O5

Smash Apprentice
the truman exit you saw is tight near the smashing combines, now you know where we are at, you have no excuse!
ill be there saturday if there is smash.

dmac

Smash Champion
this saturday we're smashin! the address is 6000 somethin E. 15th, Kansas City MO. 6627 or 6657 or something, im sure someone knows for sure :) anyways if you need to reach someone about it call me at 785-760-2942. we usually meet up around 6pmish and smash way later than we should. it'd be nice to meet all you new folk

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I'm about to be in KC on the 10th.....where's a good mall or something to go to there? I'm going to a Royals game and me and a couple friends are looking for a place to wander or something for a bit and enjoy the town or whatever.

jayray

Smash Apprentice
bwahaha, you can stroll up and down prospect ave. till a ***** kaps your *** hahahaha j/k, but really thats where its kick'n

and jimmi better show up, *******

Vasilicus

Smash Journeyman
I just moved to W 102nd street. Can anyone come over to my place for some smash?

I'm still lost, I looked back in the thread but I can't find an explanation. Where is Truman place? Who are the good players here? Where do you meet? Is there anyone close to me?

jayray

Smash Apprentice
all you needs to know about the "truman" place is... jayray > all
but i dont actually live close to there, more like 45mins away,
but ya jayray > all hahaha

i have mad SD skill with falcon off the edge.

well the 45 mins and the mad SD skill was true at least. :x

anyway, check ya guys later

only1Z

Smash Champion
Vas, don't play darkrain, that dudes terrible :O
Get on aim with deathmac1319, darius858, or dark09, they'll help you find your way to truman rd.

Top Bottom