• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
when did i rage...? seriously don't remember a time when i raged. i got 13th and really had no problem with it.
you best be trollin' jbm

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I always rage... probably the reason I always lose too.

SOMEBODY TRAIN ME IN THE WAYS OF NOT RAGING

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Sooo could someone pick me up for intimikill 2? I also need a teams partner since Jace is no longer going. Dmac would you like to?

Jace08

Smash Lord
raaaaaaaaaaaaage

Yeah my parent's aren't letting me go because they're making me attend my sister's graduation. It sucks, I was really looking forward to intimikill

Massive

Smash Champion
raaaaaaaaaaaaage

Yeah my parent's aren't letting me go because they're making me attend my sister's graduation. It sucks, I was really looking forward to intimikill
That's a pretty good reason actually.

Strong_Bad said:
when did i rage...? seriously don't remember a time when i raged. i got 13th and really had no problem with it.
you best be trollin' jbm
STOP RAGING DUDE. YOU SCARED THE CATS AWAY.

Jfro

Smash Cadet
I finally remembered my password. its been so long that it booted me off lol i was back on page 700

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
So I was talking to david last night and he's gonna host a tourney (75% sure) on JUNE 5th.

You guys should come up. Be a good time to practice for poe and not too soon before it.

Massive

Smash Champion
MASSIVESMASH is going on tonight.
Phatgamer just called and said he was going to attend additionally.

I was also under the impression that we were going to imbibe copious quantities of various alcohols as the evening progresses.

Massive

Smash Champion
Make a note: No massive smash this week, due to INTIMIKILL.
There is a possibility of no massive smash the following week as well, due to me needing a week off.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'm going! :D <3 Also Dmac or massive whoever is picking me up I'll send you a PM with my address so you can pick me up on the way. Mad hype!

jun0

Smash Rookie
hey all, im in lawrence for the week, anyone down to play some brawl during the weekday this week? send me a pm if your down.

Massive

Smash Champion
hey all, im in lawrence for the week, anyone down to play some brawl during the weekday this week? send me a pm if your down.
Nobody bawrls here.
Check out the JCCC thread, it is a bit of a drive though.

Edit:

Last week was the most traumatic massivesmash I can remember.
By my count 12 Bud Lights remained more than half full, over 8 of which had ONLY A SINGLE SIP TAKEN OUT OF THEM.
Additionally, and even more tragically, there were 2 entire Boulevard Wheats opened and left to DIE. COMPLETELY FULL.

Kids, when you open a beer, you make a commitment to end the poor thing's suffering, drinking or removing at least half of the contents (past the head) silencing their death throes and killing them humanely.
They are soldiers, after all; as soon as one is opened, he begins to DIE. You people are dishonoring our proud silver, green, and brown (totally not racist) brothers leaving them to a slow, tepid, tumultuous death by decarbonation.

On the plus side, we've got at least 7 spare controllers now.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Nobody bawrls here.
Check out the JCCC thread, it is a bit of a drive though.

Edit:

Last week was the most traumatic massivesmash I can remember.
By my count 12 Bud Lights remained more than half full, over 8 of which had ONLY A SINGLE SIP TAKEN OUT OF THEM.
Additionally, and even more tragically, there were 2 entire Boulevard Wheats opened and left to DIE. COMPLETELY FULL.

Kids, when you open a beer, you make a commitment to end the poor thing's suffering, drinking or removing at least half of the contents (past the head) silencing their death throes and killing them humanely.
They are soldiers, after all; as soon as one is opened, he begins to DIE. You people are dishonoring our proud silver, green, and brown (totally not racist) brothers leaving them to a slow, tepid, tumultuous death by decarbonation.

On the plus side, we've got at least 7 spare controllers now.
This isn't even counting the 10 cups I had to pour down the drain full of random colored liquids.

Top Bottom