• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
I'm going to come out, beat you, and then you'll put sheik's head on Sabrina's body, cause she's ****ing mine.

xbombr

Smash Ace
I'm also Falco now, and before I was fox... DubyateeF at Marth haha
I can't say I've seen you use much other than Marth though. D:

I guess I should go to tournaments or something. lol

And wtf at not wanting to be Erika. Her gym was full of beauties.

I'd feel more sorry for 8Bit. Sabrina's gym was full of old women. At least she could bend spoons with her brain and kick the crap out of the fighting gym.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
I'd feel more sorry for 8Bit. Sabrina's gym was full of old women. At least she could bend spoons with her brain and kick the crap out of the fighting gym.
No, Morty's gym in Heartgold/Soulsilver is full of old women. I just got done with that gym and it had 4 old ladies all with really old women sounding names. Edith? Martha? Grace? Georgina? Who on earth names their girls those names anymore?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Discounting Green, Erika is by far the most ****** gym leader. Pretends to be a member of team rocket and then pulling the ultimate business to help stop the elite 4's plans? Raep.

Also uses a bow and arrow.
manga too good

honda: i **** hard enough for all of us, start making us shirts.

D

Deleted member

pokemon is gay

somebody give me a beta key before i type kill in console

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Arkive I'lll hook you up with that Sc2 key. I just gotta make sure I don't need to use it myself first. My account is pretty messed up right now :(

Also... how do you smooth out the motion of the crosshair in fps games? Maybe I'm just picky, but I swear the crosshair is moving across more pixels than it should.

D

Deleted member

Arkive I'lll hook you up with that Sc2 key. I just gotta make sure I don't need to use it myself first. My account is pretty messed up right now :(

Also... how do you smooth out the motion of the crosshair in fps games? Maybe I'm just picky, but I swear the crosshair is moving across more pixels than it should.
noice

in source games there is a option under the mouse tab called mouse filter or something to that extent

in halo 2 for pc, you're screwed.

LETHALITY

Smash Cadet
im on my knees praying to god that it doesnt snow i need to play

just got done with 3hrs of smash with bro bombre my peach is so **** got a lot of gannon practice oddly

he wouldnt let my practice yoshi though ...... hater -.-

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Can't go tomorrow guys, too much of the homework...

I'll have to **** play Lethality in Peach dittos some other time.

xbombr

Smash Ace
This potentially bad weather is what's killing me. I've been wanting to play teams and get some more Sheik experience for like a month now.

Jfro

Smash Cadet
Smash will still be on for people who are hard core enough to drive out here.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I'm definitely not coming unless the snow stops long enough for them to clear the roads. Last time I went to pyro smash in a blizzard was the scariest **** of my life.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Dang this weather is looking bad, I didn't think we'd get this many inches...

Like Raith said if things clear up and the roads are safe by like 5:30ish we should still go, but if not it'd be safer to cancel

rpotts

Smash Lord
Dang this weather is looking kinda like some snow, I didn't think we'd get this many inches... (weather.com said 2-5)

Like Raith said if things clear up and the roads are still roads by like 5:30ish we should still go, but if not we should go anyway
fixed
10fixed

driving to and from smash has put my life at risk more than anything else! i love it.
dmac=man
jace=worst jace evar

lawrence?? call me when you are leaving, may be attending. any plan for post pyro bro sesh?

LETHALITY

Smash Cadet
Can't go tomorrow guys, too much of the homework...

I'll have to **** play Lethality in Peach dittos some other time.
haha its cool man i dont think im gonna get to go anyways if there is anything on thursday though i will be there

Top Bottom