• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

rpotts

Smash Lord
I just combo'd Nair to Quad Knee on Yoshi on Fd. I did a triple Knee On The Last Game And Was Super Pysched Then The First Thing I Did Was Nair To Fuccking Quad Knee, Fvck!!!!

EDIT: wtf no caps lock?!?!

rpotts

Smash Lord
well a bunch of our guys are at SMYM10 right now, so theres no pyro tonight, atleast I'm assuming there's no pyro. they'll be back on sun or mon so we could prolly get some games going this week. Do you play 64 online? We could p2p at the very least, get some 1-2 frames action going. I'm in KC for atleast a few more days, i hope to get some smashin in too, arkive where you at?

Smash Lord
well a bunch of our guys are at SMYM10 right now, so theres no pyro tonight, atleast I'm assuming there's no pyro. they'll be back on sun or mon so we could prolly get some games going this week. Do you play 64 online? We could p2p at the very least, get some 1-2 frames action going. I'm in KC for atleast a few more days, i hope to get some smashin in too, arkive where you at?
I'd need to set everything up again (emulators, plugins, etc.). Computer setups for me have completely changed for me. I've never done 64 online so I'd have to get hooked up with that too. I'll PM you if I get things set up.

Everyone is on spring break this week and I think something needs to be put together. I don't really care when or where. It just feels wrong to go a full 5 days off without any smash.

Echo

Smash Champion
Thanks for the trip guys, it was fun.
Rezo I still owe you for those cheezesticks mahdou. ><

LETHALITY

Smash Cadet
im offically declaring my control broken, after recalibrating it still constantly goes in the last direction pressed(only left or right). So when i practice falco i always do phantasim to recover i cant do short hop lasers i just to short hop phantasims which is to legit -.-" i cant approach with nairs they are just fairs. When i practice peach they are the same problems. However my di is now always perfect. I think that now is a good time to declare my control gone

R.I.P. first controller that came with the gamecube
2001-2010 :crying:

oh and hope that everyone had fun and did good at smym

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I suck so bad at this game 23 hours a day, the 1 good hour being when I'm ****** M2K in my dreams

Had a good time overall but that tourney was wtffffffffffff

Massive

Smash Champion
im offically declaring my control broken, after recalibrating it still constantly goes in the last direction pressed(only left or right). So when i practice falco i always do phantasim to recover i cant do short hop lasers i just to short hop phantasims which is to legit -.-" i cant approach with nairs they are just fairs. When i practice peach they are the same problems. However my di is now always perfect. I think that now is a good time to declare my control gone

I'd mourn your controller but, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Awesome trip, felt like we were gone a week but it only took 2.5 days.

Massive

Smash Champion
I'd enjoy that.
I wonder why I totally forgot to money match people, I feel stupid now.
Opponents often encounter that 'wtf do I do!?' element when you pull out kirbs, NOBODY expects a kirby.

xbombr

Smash Ace

lol?

I thought that **** broke ages ago. You always use my spares when I'm home.

Plus the original controller broke like 4 years ago and you "accidentally" switched it with one of Luke's brand new ones.

edit: My spring break is next week. I hope some smashing will be going on while I'm at home. :D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
eh i skimmed it, a lot of it didnt seem like anything spectacular, except an attempt to seem super politically correct and to try to put america in a better light in certain aspects, unless i missed something. the music thing was more of a joke then anything lol

BunBun

Smash Master
eh i skimmed it, a lot of it didnt seem like anything spectacular, except an attempt to seem super politically correct and to try to put america in a better light in certain aspects, unless i missed something. the music thing was more of a joke then anything lol
Thinking Phyllis Schlafy did more for the country than JFK is kind of skewed to say the least.

Also, taking Jefferson out because he wasn't Christian? Making the country seem founded completely on Christian ideals is a complete joke.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Austin is the only shining light in the ******** conservative cave that is Texas

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Guys I'm tired of losing, we need to play more.

Casually, our crew owns.

Competitively... our crew is a complete joke.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
If I had my own controller and someone let me borrow their copy of Melee maybe I could actually practice

Top Bottom