• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Arkive I hope you're playing Terran because they're literally unbeatable by Protoss right now.

Free wins yo.

D

Deleted member

Arkive I hope you're playing Terran because they're literally unbeatable by Protoss right now.
um...wat?

colossi and HT's with psy storm make M&M's EZPZ. i usually beat the terran players i'm matched up against

now zerg....that's a different story. **** roaches >_>. tier 2 gods i'm glad they can't anti air my void rays

Jace08

Smash Lord
Jturley! You should definitely come. We play thursdays and yeah we're meeting this week. We all usually show up around 5:30ish.

We're gonna be in a different room though. We're in GEB 233 this week, just give me a call if you need directions

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
wow that forum melted my brain, i'll shut up now and let the pro's do their thing lol. and sadly yes i'm still in scrub tier qqqq
Lower leagues are more fun to be in for the beta, since the game isn't fully balanced like it should be yet. People really take advantage of that **** in higher tiers :3

Zerg would also be destroyed by Terran if it weren't for the queen being able to pump more Zerglings than Terran can Marines. They gimped both Protoss and Zerg in that last patch which is beyond me... Warp gates take forever and now which is lame, but Nydus network kinda needed a nerf anyways haha.

Ughhh this isn't fair... I wanna play Starcraft :(

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
**** that was so funny it's almost as if no one has made that joke before

xbombr

Smash Ace
Good **** tonight everyone. Me and my bro had fun.

I'm never doing Jiggs dittos again, even as a joke. That **** was so gay. M2 dittos with 8Bit, on the other hand, were legit.

Can we get a Y/N on pyrosmash? My parents are going to be out on Saturday night I think, so we're definitely down for that if it's on.

Oh and it was nice to meet you Honda. Singles were fun and your double Peach team with my bro was crazy lol.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
It's actually nothing like saying I like brawl. No broken airdodging, no defensive camping, no tripping, and a rest that's actually good. It's just two puffballs beating the **** out of each other.

Jace08

Smash Lord
haha you should just puff ditto massive all day long raith

So if there's pyro smash tomorrow nevermind about arc being there, it looks like he's gonna come later and I'm assuming he'll update us when he knows

But if we had all the awesome old school dudes turn up again tomorrow like last week it'd still be an awesome night (unless phat keeps playing his garbage chars)

LETHALITY

Smash Cadet
Double Peach team is always legit, but Team Win wtf

WTF
Too legit indeed man, hella entertaining games for playin double marth -.-'

next time Team Win better equip themselves with helmets because the Peach **** wagon will be rolling in
(lol i think thats how u put it)

only1Z

Smash Champion
n64 posting on z's account.

i'm slightly drunk.

but i'm like 80% for going to smash tomorrow night. should be there. so yeah. should be fun
also wtf jace got really good o.O

Top Bottom