• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

CFMV

"The Marf"
what about Pyroty's aunt's house again? That worked pretty well and could hold at least 5 setups or so.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
it would be really nice if it was held, as this is a week i can actually come for a while :) and i really want to get some serious practice in for melee, wanna do more then use pika and cp pokefloats at pound 4 lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
and SB still hasn't figured out why he is unpopular.
ehh people don't like me, i'm young, my dad stays around at cherry smash, people find me annoying, i like to joke around about being good even though i know im not (I find it amusing, rofl), etc.

i'll see if i can get smash going at my house (probably could go all day saturday but be out by 12/1 or so idk), unless no one wants to come to my house or something. i live in lee's summit, which is about 30 mins south of KCMO. 2 setups and room for some more + tio if ppl wanna do a tourney

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hmm.... yes, my bad. i was posting pretty quickly... no johns though. edited...
also, though not important, i drove to & from cherry smash; i have a permit lol. no difference though

only1Z

Smash Champion
No one, Stealth occasionally creeps though. You're looking for the JCCC thread methinks. They're a bit more broad in choice.

MJG

Smash Hero
No one, Stealth occasionally creeps though. You're looking for the JCCC thread methinks. They're a bit more broad in choice.
Lol yea i know stealth does >.>.
He is the one that invited me to JCCC when we were able to play

@ Stealth: My cousin is going to JCCC for 2 years...if i had you, fino and myself talk to him, we might be able to have him set up a gaming club just like jace did when he attended. So we will see. (Looking forward to KPR as well ^_^)

BunBun

Smash Master
There's spoiler tags for a reason, come on buddy.
I'm sure I spoiled so much for him, Z. Saying 'Roa dies' is about as bad as saying "Snape kills Dumbledore" now...

Besides, I could be wrong. I have no idea what arc of the story he's in, so Roa may not even exist.
And even then, two of the arcs deal with him in completely different ways, so...yeah.

Spoiler for the bible: Jesus dies.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Hooray for labels!

Heh no but I set a bad example by talking about melee stuff fairly often in the other thread, so that's probably one of the reasons why we see some brawl talk in this thread every now and again.

Strong Bad I'd show up to your house if other people did. Does anyone have an open place more central to where everyone lives though?

only1Z

Smash Champion
And yet it's still a spoiler, and there are spoiler tags. Saying snape kills dumbledore is still a big deal.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
wtf mjg did you just now find this thread? O.o lol this is the melee thread, keep the brawl talk to the jccc thread

about jccc mjg, afaik the club is only dormant for the summer, i assume garet is taking classes this fall, which would allow us to resume activities as he is an officer

MJG

Smash Hero
wtf mjg did you just now find this thread? O.o lol this is the melee thread, keep the brawl talk to the jccc thread

about jccc mjg, afaik the club is only dormant for the summer, i assume garet is taking classes this fall, which would allow us to resume activities as he is an officer
Ok cool makes sense

*Moves to JCCC thread*
Good bye you sexy melee players :laugh:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Strong Bad I'd show up to your house if other people did. Does anyone have an open place more central to where everyone lives though?
No one else has really expressed interest enough for me to ask permission, which, like you said, is probably due to my relatively decentralized location. KC is 30 mins away, Lawrence is 1 hr away, Overland Park is ~45 mins away, etc. There would be 2-3 people regardless of how many of the KC crew show up, though, as my friend/bro both play.

PC: ....stronghormone? haha wtf.

EDIT: I also lol'd at the Jesus dies spoiler. XD

Top Bottom