• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

i need to get one because one of my buttons is sticking. wtf /wrist

7/29/09 - KoFXII

get hyped

Uli

Smash Champion
Do you guys play Blazblue?
i have it for the ps3 if anyone wants to fire it up :D
also have sf4 for the ps3

D

Deleted member

****in great.... 6th episodes of endless eight.... ****kkkkk... **** YOU HARUHI **** YOU.
every show has its filler, but instead of have 80+ episodes of filler ie bleach, naruto, one peice dbz, you get endless eight lol. i still enjoy that episode so i'm not going to complain lol

rpotts

Smash Lord
Cherry smash still on for tomorrow? If so I'm bringing a nice LCD TV for smash 64 setup, so there can still be 4 or 5 melee setups. Also, I'm borrowing a controller from a friend so I have 4 good 64 controllers. The one I'm borrowing is basically unused, it's amazing. Over 10 years old and the stick is tight as fuck

dmac

Smash Champion
5030 cherry st
kansas city, mo

be there after 5

i think jbm has my # but its 785-760-2942 if you need it again

rpotts

Smash Lord
When i first came last week I had a hard time finding it, simply because I couldn't see the address listed on the building. It's cherry dorm (UMKC) and is on the west side of cherry street. Parking is available just north of the building, just south of 50th st.

D

Deleted member

i'll be bringing all my games again and.....

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got it 4 days before release date, wassup

rpotts

Smash Lord
Your 360 has component (RGB) cables right arkive? The TV I'm bringing has HD inputs so you might be able to hook it up if there is a TV for 64, so that way you can actually make use of one of the only HDTVs there

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm bringing my te fightstick, I managed to switch shifts with someone.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i just figured out something guys
so im playing vs. jbm in the churry smash tourney and its dk vs. marth on fd first round, i'm like runnin a train on this guy with a char i don't use so much anymore. and then cups gets up and walks somewhere else, and i start losing really badly & get 2-0'd, jv 3'd on the second game.

clearly, cups is the sole contributor to my limited success, and i need to somehow create a keychain or something of that sort out of him and carry it around at all times if i am to win any tournaments.

but seriously ggs all around guys. :) BEST CHERRY SMASH EVER I HATE PEACH

Cups

Smash Ace
No more cherry smash ever, i moved out and the residence hall is closing for good. I'm not going to try to find another place to play, so this thread needs to find a normal place to continue regular Melee games.

RIP Cherry Smash

rpotts

Smash Lord
****, at least I made it to two cherry smashes, but I crave m0ar, much m0ar. *hopes a new venue will be found soon*

Top Bottom