• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

i refuse to watch an anime that goes over 100 episodes (even if its Yu Yu Hakusho) meaning bleach, naruto and one peice are **** out of luck. after maybe 50 episodes they start to lose focus and they start doing random crap that nobody really cares about.

@PC: TTGL was alright, the parts where (happy now Z? lol)
Simon raged like a beast were hella tight, and i the part where kamina died was tight cuz i hated that fool so badly
(whats up i said it, where is your god now) GTO was also pretty good but death note and one piece aren't even anime to me, they're a waste of ones life.

me and my brother aren't coming to today's cherry smash because its my bday and we're rocking the arcade son yayuhzzz

only1Z

Smash Champion
I typed somethin a lil lengthy but i'll sum up. Put some spoil tags up there arkive.
And if you're foolish enough to watch anime's over the manga, for shame. 1/10 series will do itself justice, and only 2/15 or so anime a season even deserve to be checked out. Obviously just throwing random numbers out...

Jace08

Smash Lord
Oh I didn't know it was your birthday Arkive; Happy Birthday dude!

So we don't have any furniture there in the basement anymore... Hm... Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
i refuse to watch an anime that goes over 100 episodes (even if its Yu Yu Hakusho) meaning bleach, naruto and one peice are **** out of luck. after maybe 50 episodes they start to lose focus and they start doing random crap that nobody really cares about.
Man Arkive, I really ****ing hate you. You aren't worthy of anime such as one piece. After 50 episodes is when One Piece started getting godly.

Everyone else can eat ****.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol like half of the posts in this topic nowadays aren't people from the kc/lawrence area, or at least actively playing smash in the area O:

Cups

Smash Ace
SILENCE. Holy **** was transformers 2 the most masculine, baller, epic **** i've ever seen.

hopefully my boner will never go away

Jfro

Smash Cadet
that was an amazing movie, we should of all went to the same theatre

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Okay so I have a month to win the Melee tourney at Gigabrawl

It's up to you guys to make me better

Entirely your responsibility

Or maybe just good enough to make it out of pools

That'd be sufficient

BTW Strong_Bad, do you still have those recorded matches from that one time at that one place (Pyroty's aunt's house?) when we played?

If so, are they uploaded onto your computer?

If so, may I have a copy of them for study (of me, not you)?

If so...that'd be awesome.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
uhh... might have deleted them... i uploaded the tourney sets in singles & doubles but idk if i still have the friendlies. i've already erased the tapes though. :\

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yuh they aren't on my computer either, i deleted them after e-52.
sorry =( should have asked earlier. i doubt random friendlies vs. Donkey Kong would help much though.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
i'm just more concerned about my movements, variety etc

as it stands now i'm pretty predictable

needs to get that fixed if i'm going to win at gigabrawl

lololol

\drinking

Zjiin

Smash Master
So like, i posted it in the SMYM10 thread, but to be safe i'll do it here as well. Whoever can bring my small silver TV/dvd player combo to the tourney, will get one of their entree fees payed for by me. I really need it back haha.

Top Bottom