• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Cups

Smash Ace
So we can expect to go beyond once more at the Barrio? I swear to the new guys I'm not an alcoholic, we just always have something to celebrate! (no johns)

O Jesi, thinking back to our English class when you would sketch colorful squids and stuff, it makes me want to tear up right now *sniff sniff*. So proud!

Jace owns btw. <3 Z

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Nah he is talkin about melee. Who do you play with? Your talkin to the people that dominate in melee, Maybe in the wichita thread you can hang but i dont know about kc. Who do you play as anyways??? Besides, 30 bucks is a pretty low number isnt it...?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well if you want to really make it interesting we can always change the price. Im from AZ man, AZ is too good. The best players besides Socal are in AZ I rank top 15, i doubt some Kansas City country boys are gonna take my big City money! Here's my phone number dont Hesitate to call me 520-255-5394 names Jay. And dont worry who i play it's a surprise

only1Z

Smash Champion
lol, WHO THE **** ARE YOU. Thanks, we've seen whats come from az the only one to impress was Forward, but we already know that.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
So you do know the best, well Forward is my mentor you might even say im his clone.....lol. His skill is undefeatable and i will the same. Anyways he's probably the only one that travels for smash so thats probably why you only seen him

dmac

Smash Champion
hey idiot no one is going to call you to play melee for money, no one cares that much. we're not the type of crew that stupidly reacts to some new guy spouting "money match, scrubs". if you wanna play melee just come to us, not the other way around.

N64

Smash Champion
hey idiot no one is going to call you to play melee for money, no one cares that much. we're not the type of crew that stupidly reacts to some new guy spouting "money match, scrubs". if you wanna play melee just come to us, not the other way around.
money match, scrub
$1000

edit: also, HOLY **** GRATS JESI! you is amazing!

Secks.

Smash Ace
If its not Forward maybe Taj?? :p Don't wana money match him... anyway I'd like to announce that Nebraska had a small Meele tourny get together and things were looking up. I just thought I'd mention the fact that we were all in the same room at once without having conflict, for the most part.... We were having talks and it seemed like we were all intrested in maybe trying to host some Meele tournies. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Nebraska Isn't totally dead just yet. And in the case that we do have maybe a larger scale tourny we'll holler atcha.

Btw, good **** Jesi go slump them and make some money mah xlousch.

Cups

Smash Ace
just don't money match a guy named rezo, that dude is ****ing crazy, he'll bet his two kids. He also has hella skrilla, and will kill if necessary.

we don't money match either. we'll play competitively without betting.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Thanks for the congratulations everyone! I really appreciate it. I will miss everyone...but I'm sure we'll have a kick-*** party for when I go off to Texas.

I think after this last weekend we are all ready to do a little actual smashing and less drinking haha. I had a great time, but yeah, some melee and maybe some brawl sounds like a lot of fun for this upcoming weekend. :)

And btw to the gentleman from Arizona, Forward is always welcome back to our house (where smash occurs) because KC + AZ have always been close, and as long as you are friends w/ him, I hope we can welcome you too. But all the trash talk isn't necessary to come play, just asking where the smash scene in KC is at will get you pretty far as we're a pretty welcoming and fun-luvn' crew. :)

*sigh* I'll miss you guys....*sniff* :p

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Yeah, we're really not the money matching types at all. You don't have to strutt your stuff to get in. As long as you love smash just as much as we do you're pretty much welcomed already.

DYC

Smash Champion
Hey there's more good players from AZ than Forward. Taj, Wobbles, and Blood of the Fallen are pretty amazing players.
omar just needles and runs off platforms and fairs.

jk <3 omar.

Echo

Smash Champion
i will money match anyone in a best 2 out of 3 matchup. Ill start the money off at 30 bucks im sure ill beat anybody in Kansas.
I'd like to do this if you actually go to KC. Call out the weekend and I'll be there.

This better be about melee or my balls will be on your chin.

Jace08

Smash Lord
I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a week for my cousin's wedding in Florida, which means I'll be missing ANOTHER Barrio... But I should be able to make it the following Saturday night if I can get someone to cover my shift at work.

Look forward to smashing with you all when I get back.

Jesi

Smash Ace
I think I may be taking a trip to Texas again soon... and stealing Teh darkrain for a weekend, sometime in June. I'll let you know when it happens but we won't have barrio that week. Heads up! lol

Good times this past weekend, are we ready to actually play some games this weekend? hehehe

Top Bottom