• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Brawl Presents: Get HYPE! II (ft. Kansas Melee / Project M)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm looking for a few more Wiis that are Project M compatible (If you're Wii has an asterisk for Brawl, I have acknowledged it's Project M compatible) and for brawl in general.

Also still looking for a few more melee TVs and cubes
P:M can be run on any wii, doesn't need to be hacked.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I am bringing two PM wiis, a TV, and a gamecube + melee.

Massive is bringing like 3 or 4 tvs + 3 cubes if he comes, if not I'll probably get a few of them from him anyway.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Try to grab all three if you can and that would guarantee we'd fill out enough setups for Melee.

Added that info to the OP, meaning all we have left to worry about is that

WE NEED 1 MORE WII + BRAWLS

If you want to play friendlies or do MM's at all, we need more Wiis

DeLux

Alright guys,

We only need one more Wii. I'll take reservations for up to three more and have mine standing by on backup incase someone forgets theirs or something like that.

If you reserve them up front, you get priority on the $2 off discount

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Our car is bringing a Tv/Wii for PM.

DeLux

I think we're all set on that equipment Danny, PROBABLY won't need the cubes and most likely won't need the Wii if my counts are correct

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
calling Renegade tonight, will confirm whether I'm going / etc . . .

I have two project to finish by the 4th and will be working on them all week. If I don't at least put a dent in both, I'm not going even if Renegade is able to take me.

Wish me luck guys.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Kismet is looking to come to this now. He'd prefer a good Snake, Diddy, or Olimar to team with so he can take second under Kain and myself.

DeLux

JJSprockets is PRETTY good. He beat me last time we played if that helps his resume :D

I am so hype for kismet coming. Top 5 Chillest guy

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lux you still need a teammate?

If lux already has a teammate I will team with kismet if he wants. If lux still wants to team with me then nvm because he asked me awhile ago.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lol but seriously
I'm riding in the car with him and I'll probably foget he's there except he'll be bodying me the whole time.
Hype LCD screen the whole way to Kansas.
It went from in-stock to sold out in less than 24 hours, so not unless you find one for not stupidly expensive that I've missed.

DeLux

Hylian, if you can find a teammate go ahead. If I find things are being managed really nicely or we start running ahead of schedule, I'll think about teaming with someone. But that'll be a day of decision.

The addition of melee and project M and managing 5 events makes me worried about my focus. As I said, it would take something special to get me to enter doubles since I'll be TOing singles by making post pools bracket while running doubles bracket. Fino had asked to team as well, but I also told him the same thing where I'm 99% sure I'm not going to enter doubles. Although Fino has found a teammate since then.

Make it an at the door decision unless you find your own teammate. It would be hype to team, but I'm going to wait to see how things play out before going all in

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It went from in-stock to sold out in less than 24 hours, so not unless you find one for not stupidly expensive that I've missed.
I have a portable DVD player with a six-inch screen that works for video games on car trips. That said, you'd need a power inverter with two plugs, but, if you have that, I've got your back.

DeLux

So I've been alerted that Dallas is going to be coming in too late to get housing for Friday night. Can anyone step up for the one night since all the other housing is full?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Mine doesn't have two plugs, but I know m parents' have one and I have to go by there today. I can probably make that happen. If not, I need to watch Alexander the Great at some point this week for an assignment.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Pretty sure I can make it to this tourney. But I don't have a doubles partner. Anyone interested teaming up with a retired Fox?

Top Bottom