• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lolololololololololololololol

Who's mad?
Considering we were a "rebuilding" team and was picked to finish 6th in the big twelve before the year ill take an eight point loss vs kentucky in the championship game :D

And wish I had any time at all this week lux or I would come over lol

:phone:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Get HYPE II, June 9??? Yes/No?

I am thinking of pulling the trigger of doing it on Campus for streaming purposes. The last venue was pretty legit in terms of location and size, but I might sacrifice some square footage for internet.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
I was headed to Duck's yesterday, was gonna make a surprise appearance, but then I forgot the address :/ ill most likely be at the next smashfest, whoever's it is hopefully

DeLux

Looking for 3 players that want to go to St. Louis this weekend

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Confirmation: Smash at my place today 5:30 to 11:00pm. Directions to my house are on first post. If you are not a regular, please say that you are coming on this thread. (Doing that makes the regulars more likely to show up!)

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to hear that, Quote.

Confirmation: Smash at my place today 5:30 to 11:00pm. Directions to my house are on first post. If you are not a regular, please say that you are coming on this thread. (Doing that makes the regulars more likely to show up!)

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
So I was picking up around my place and found NINE (9) UNFINISHED SODAS.

What the flying frick people. 6 of them were OVER HALF FULL.

Only 4 were empty. Seriously, this is unacceptable.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So I was picking up around my place and found NINE (9) UNFINISHED SODAS.

What the flying frick people. 6 of them were OVER HALF FULL.

Only 4 were empty. Seriously, this is unacceptable.
I AGREE CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:charizard:

Seriously, if you take a drink, at least finish it or empty it before you leave.

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys in case anyone missed matthew and I, our senior year of highschool is ending in like a month and we have a lot of AP tests and finals so, as like an fyi, we probably won't be free for about 3 more weeks. Then summer hits and we should be really freed up for smash bros.

DeLux

Was just texting Matt about that, it sucks because the next LTTD is probably the last >_>

Smash Lord
Hey guys in case anyone missed matthew and I, our senior year of highschool is ending in like a month and we have a lot of AP tests and finals so, as like an fyi, we probably won't be free for about 3 more weeks. Then summer hits and we should be really freed up for smash bros.

Whaaaaaaaaat. College time.

Where are you guys heading?

Smash Lord
Hey I left my backpack in Lawrence on Saturday. I really need it back ASAP. I sent Lux a text but I didn't get an answer.

Just try to get back with me as soon as possible.

EDIT: Taken care of.

DeLux

Yo, yall can thank me if Jason comes back

I've been working my *** off trying to get him to take my spot

Top Bottom