• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I didn't notice anything'

Since Blake is cancelling his thing, I'm willing to host in Lawrence if people are interested (and I still have the apartment set up in tourney mode)

Post if you're interested, because I have stuff I could do instead lol

Smash Lord
I didn't notice anything'

Since Blake is cancelling his thing, I'm willing to host in Lawrence if people are interested (and I still have the apartment set up in tourney mode)

Post if you're interested, because I have stuff I could do instead lol
This was mainly towards scrub. this has actually been cleared up already, so I wouldn't worry too much. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't come off in a bad way.

I'm relatively unlikely to show unless I can get something taken care of. So I am probably out.

I was in Wichita over the weekend doing a college visit, did some school stuff, went to a concert, went out to eat etc. Earlier today, I got to play some casuals with some of the people I was hanging out with. One of them told me that he has a friend in Lawrence that's really into the game. I'd have to try and get back into contact with him, but if I can manage it, I might be able to get someone new into the loop.

DeLux

I should get off work at 7 tonight and can play until around 10:30pm. If Fino is available earlier you can come whenever he's available, otherwise 7 is the opening time

DeLux

Tournament on March 10, I'll make a thread in a bit later today

Getting a venue and everything

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my house monday night 5:30-11:00pm. Directions to my place are on the first post and if you are not a regular please post in this forum about your coming.

DeLux

My Plan:

Nap until 4:15
Work out until 5
Pick up Bonds (and wake up MJG if he's still napping and/or still here)
Arrive at 6
Leave at 9:30

That is the plan

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
Was fun. I left my wii over there though, damnit.. Is there any chance I could be able to pick it up soon? I'm going to need it for this saturday.

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
It'd be better for me to pick it up on wednesday, my plans for the weekend except saturday are kind of hazy. Thanks for holding onto it for me though, kind of embarrassing

Duckersmsh3

Smash Cadet
kcsmash 3/19

looks like duck forgot about smash but its unofficially still on either me or stealth are probably going to be waking blake up will have everthing running about the time the rest of you scrubs normally show

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place today 5:00 to 11:00. I was thinking I'd do some kind of all-day thing but seeing as I just woke up, guess that's not going down, lol.

I've had a great break so far, I'm ready to play some vidyajuegos.

DeLux

Denti, as soon as you come to our tournament we'll come to yours.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Confirmation: Smash today 5:30 to 11:00.

I usually make a point to cancel as early as I can and to confirm as late as I can. It's not nocommittal, it's keeping options.

DeLux

Just so people know, Bpow is at my apartment for the next 3 days before Vengeance, so people should come play him.

Top Bottom