• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nebraska has only thrown 1 MK legal tournament and that doesn't count in my book because all of the people who were good (read: Iowa and myself) all agreed to not play as MK.

Legal as in since post October 2011, we banned him before it was cool.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place 5:30 to 11:00pm

I have to be stern about the 11:00 closing time, as I work from 9 to 6 on tuesdays now and will for the duration of JCCC's summer class period.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place tonight 5:30 to 11:00. Directions to my place at on first post, and if you're not a regular, please post a message here.

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys you might want to fix the people on the crew page since Fino is gone to Texas and Ares doesn't show up anymore. Oh, and I guess, because there are now 2 open spots, Matt and me could take their places :p

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
There's also all kinds of people on the Lawrence area that aren't represented as well as the beginnings of a Topeka scene.

Especially since Danny isn't really too active with tournaments anymore, I would like to take control of the thread. Or rather, I would like to let someone who wants to maintain the thread take control while I can use my moderator powers to co-maintain it at the same time.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i can maintain it, people just need to tell me what to do OR you can edit as you like lux, you have my permission. ill still be active at blakes house, but i dunno beyond that

DeLux

I cleaned up the front couple posts and added some Lawrence Brawlers that have gone to multiple tournaments

I want to remove the pictures since they dont' provide much info and just clutter the page

town913

Smash Cadet
Hey guys new here. I've been getting super into smash lately so I thought I'd join this site and see if anyone close to me wants to play since I feel like none of my friends want to play anymore haha. So hello! I live by JCCC and i'm down to drive wherever, I just want to find some people to play with!

DeLux

We're having a smashfest in Lawrence tomorrow night with special guest Mekos, best Lucas in the country.

If you're interested I'll PM you my info?

town913

Smash Cadet
Definitely! I don't have a wii anymore so I never get the chance to play brawl, but I would love to play anyway.

town913

Smash Cadet
Alright thanks so much! Once again I live by JCCC so anybody feel free to PM me if they need a ride and live along the way.

DeLux

Umm average attendance for Duck's Smashfest kinda varies. I haven't been there in awhile since I work Monday nights and I live in Lawrence and we do things Friday nights.

RickCity

Smash Rookie
Alright thanks so much! Once again I live by JCCC so anybody feel free to PM me if they need a ride and live along the way.
I am free all morning and afternoon later today. I'm down to play some brawl. Feel free to drop by and get some practice games in. 3627Matney Avenue.

:phone:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yes the attendance at ducks varies considerably. but there is always at least a few of us there every time -me, scrub, duck- so feel free to stop by :D just make sure you leave a note that you are coming for first timers

DeLux

4:48:07 PM me
yooooo
4:48:12 PM me
where's my premium
4:48:21 PM me
I need to change my name again
4:48:22 PM me
lol
4:50:00 PM bionic
to what
4:50:12 PM me
DeLux
4:50:15 PM me
or FreeLux
4:50:18 PM me
I haven't decided yet
4:50:28 PM me
I am officially unretiring
4:50:29 PM me
but
4:50:33 PM me
I haven't decided if I'm free or not
4:50:36 PM me
am I free Bio?
4:50:59 PM bionic
no
4:51:08 PM me
oh
4:51:17 PM me
well now we know
4:51:19 PM me
what I need
4:51:34 PM me
KS lies on the brink of ruin
4:51:43 PM me
its smash scene on its last limbs
4:51:46 PM me
Destiny Calls
4:52:19 PM bionic
lol
4:52:54 PM bionic
changed to something you won't guess ;D
4:55:37 PM me
lol

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
I really wish I could come out one of these days and play, but I don't have transportation anymore since Fino moved and Phil works on monday nights =(

DeLux

Just in case anyone was planning on it, I am 90% sure I won't be hosting this Friday since my parents are coming from out of town.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place, tonight 5:30 to 11:00pm. Directions to my place are on the first post.

What ever happened to the interested new guys? If you're not a regular, just post here that you're coming so I have a heads-up.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Stealth Raptor will be out of town, and if he's not here then Scrub isn't showing either.

CANCELLATION: No smash this monday.

Top Bottom